can we earn money through surveys?

Nabeel Khan

Earning money is not a piece of cake people try to find easy ways to earn much money without any hard work. Although there are many paid surveys, I am doing it myself but it is still hard to find money through even surveys when you start you face many problems the very first is will I get paid? After this, you do many surveys for very few dollars, which is not enough. So, it is better to find another smart way for earning.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no online activites that cannot fetch you money depending on the information that you know about the activity. There are many people thay do survey for living. However, it doesn't work for some countries especially African countries for some reasons best known to the survey companies and maybe governments of those countries

D

Deleted member 51169

For me, doing anytime online is obtainable so long as it keeps me busy. Everyone is talking surveys but in my climes we are not allowed to access such good sites. People who can access it, should be grateful and do it not as end but a means to an end.