Can Tron be like bitcoin

Peppul

What's your view on the future of Tron?
There are lots of prediction that there would be a surge in price of tron, and it could be worth $5 around Sept this year. For now no progress in the price of tron, what could be the reason??

In all honesty, I don't think so. I can't even envision any any other crypto currency being like Bitcoin. The only one that can get close is etherium, and it is not even that close. As for Tron, it might have some potential to increase in value, however, it can't be like Bitcoin. We should first of all start with comparing it to the other lower cryptos first because Bitcoin is in a league of it's own.
Bitcoin is far ahead and making comparisons like this is too far fetched. Tron might have potential, but it won't reach that of Bitcoin.

The fact is that Tron has not really risen as expected, despite having many potential to increase. The price have risen during the bullish run of Bitcoin and other altcoins ,but not really up to the point where one can comfortably see future in it.

The building of smart contract in Tron network ,made me believe that the price of Tron will soon rise to a very high amount , but unfortunately , this has not been the case. The coin is still struggling to rise , and the smart contract projects on it's network seems to be declining due to the effect of the scammers ,who used the method to scam many people.