Can trading make You Rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect Category Posting
Indeed, it is feasible to bring in cash in stock trading. Many individuals have made millions just by day trading. In any case, the significant thing about day trading is that a couple can bring in cash out of day trading and the rest wind up losing their whole capital in day trading.

Victorial

That should not be up for debate. Trading can make you rich without questioning. If you know how to play your cards right, you will make more money than those who work offline as a full-time earners. While it is not without risk, you need to read the basis of trading and understand how it works. Forex or crypto trading is not easy. I am not into crypto trading cos I am yet to understand it.

Forex is the main goal and it will not crash because the countries keep trading and pumping money into the financial market each day. Soon, I hope to become a full time trade and make my income from it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you know how to trade and you follow the rules of the trading platform that you are, there is nothing stopping you from making much money even more then your bargain for. But please ,we should always remember that as it is possible to make money on this trading platforms, we can also lose money there if we fail to follow the instructions or we trade based on our emotion and not based on technical and fundamental analysis.

Kingstone

Trading can make you rich quickly and it can make you poor quickly. The choice is yours. If you call it a get rich scheme, then you are making a big mistake and that one will lead you to make losses. You need to learn trading; forex and crypto. It is like going to a school to collect the knowledge but in this case, you do not graduate. You will continue to learn.

There are successful traders out there and these started as newbies also. So making out time to learn by reading and watching videos will help you to know the rules of trading. Trading is sweeter when you know what to do and how to do it. You can become your own boss.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You made trading sound so simple as if it what anyone can just do..... We can't dispute the fact that, people have made their fortunes through trading stocks or crypto. Those who made it from trading learnt some viable skills to trade and they became successful in the process. With good trading skills, anyone can be successful.

Mellorando

Banned
If you are talking about forex trading then Yes, it is possible to make money in stock trading. Many people have made millions just by day trading. But the important thing about day trading is that only a few can make money out of day trading and the rest end up losing their entire capital in day trading. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
A lot of people confuse trading to gambling but that is not always the case
Trading in the stock markets is not like a dice game, while gambling is a zero-sum game of playing the available odds. Trading involves examining past information and analyzing available data to trade or invest in stocks. Unlike gambling, trading has no ultimate win or loss. Hence, trading is not gambling.
Forex trading isn’t a piece of cake (as some people would like you to believe).
Think about it, if it was, everyone trading would already be millionaires. The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses.
Drill this in your head: there are NO shortcuts to forex trading. It takes lots and lots of practice and experience to master.There is no substitute for hard work, deliberate practice, and diligence.
Practice trading on a demo account until you find a method that you know inside and out, and can comfortably execute objectively. Basically, find the way that works for you!!!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, if trading is not really a lucrative then I don't think a lot of people will be doing it. the problem is that there are some people that don't have proper knowledge of how to trade and make money from it. These are the kind of people that usually don't make money from trading and I usually end up calling trading scam and not lucrative. it is very much important that you will gain the necessary knowledge and if possible follow people that are successful in the kind of trading you want to know and of course always hear what I have to say about the market before trying to trade. There are a lot of things that determines whether you will make money in a particular period of time or not. One of those things is market condition. There are sometimes whereby it is not advisable for you to grade and if you eventually take the risk and put your money then you stand a very high chance of losing it. this is why having a very good strategy is important for you to be able to maximize his second lot of profit trading whether it is cryptocurrency or forex.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
One thing many people do not realize is the fact that trading is not a get rich quick scheme at all. In order to become truly rich by online trading, you must have a 100 accuracy ratio when it comes to predicting the price of coins in the right way and predicting future in a 100 percent accurate manner is something that no human could do. What you could do is try to predict the market situation by following the news related to market and by possessing the technical knowledge about the market in a proper manner.

Unfortunately, it is definitely not an easy thing as it may sound. This is because online trading involving cryptocurrency could be really complex. This is why you always need to create a proper strategy to reduce losses to some extent in case the market fluctuates in an unfavorable way. The best way to do that is by trading in cryptocurrency pairs in a right way possible. I have been trading in digital assets for some time and even I have lost much money. But I am still learning a lots of thing and I just hope that I would be making good money sooner.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Is it possible to consistently beat the stock market and earn substantial profits from the stock and options markets? Some traders do indeed make millions of dollars in those markets year after year – trading full-time, with complete dedication. However, for most traders (or investors) looking to make decent returns, beating the market can be a daunting task. But does this mean that trading is not for you? Not necessarily. A large number of small individual traders are finding that trading can be profitable – it just takes a little patience, some trial and error, and a healthy dose of realistic expectations.

The fact is that most people who enter the world of day trading lose their shirt. Their losses far outweigh their gains because they don't follow a system and they don't do the required preparation before getting started. If you're willing to pay the price and if you're willing to put in the hours and make the efforts, then yes, you can trade your way to riches if that's what you want.

So trading will get you rich but as easily and not as without failure as you think. The most important is you do concrete research and invest not all you have at a me.

Torsade

If you are talking about forex trading then Yes, it is possible to make money in stock trading. Many people have made millions just by day trading. But the important thing about day trading is that only a few can make money out of day trading and the rest end up losing their entire capital in day trading. Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. A lot of people confuse trading to gambling but that is not always the case Trading in the stock markets is not like a dice game, while gambling is a zero-sum game of playing the available odds. Trading involves examining past information and analyzing available data to trade or invest in stocks. Unlike gambling, trading has no ultimate win or loss. Hence, trading is not gambling. Forex trading isn’t a piece of cake (as some people would like you to believe). Think about it, if it was, everyone trading would already be millionaires. The truth is that even expert traders with years of experience still encounter periodic losses. Drill this in your head: there are NO shortcuts to forex trading. It takes lots and lots of practice and experience to master.There is no substitute for hard work, deliberate practice, and diligence. Practice trading on a demo account until you find a method that you know inside and out, and can comfortably execute objectively. Basically, find the way that works for you!!!
Amazing! I agree with all the points you’ve stated. There is no reward without hard work, so if you want to make profits trading forex, then make sure to learn everything in details, practice on a demo account until you find a solid trading strategy. Learning and practicing don’t guarantee good results, but you’ll be able to learn a risk management plan, which you can implement to minimize your losses.

D

Deleted member 13140

When I first saw the title trading I thought it was selling in the open market, I wanted to say its not a passive income stream but stocks if you actually know what you're doing has the potential to generate a lot of money for you so yeah I believe it can make one rich

FrankoMoney

Indeed, it is feasible to bring in cash in stock trading. Many individuals have made millions just by day trading. In any case, the significant thing about day trading is that a couple can bring in cash out of day trading and the rest wind up losing their whole capital in day trading.
Yes, I agree it is possible to make millions with trading but to do this, it is important to be knowledgeable. Otherwise, it is very possible that you will lose a lot of money...

Trading can be very volatile too, so make sure you have a consistent income coming in, in case you run into any cash flow issue... If you know how to invest in cryptocurrency you could see greater returns.

My favorite source of income is affiliate marketing, especially high ticket products. I use this income to invest in the stock market and others revenue streams. So if you want to get a free checklist on how to get started, Go Here:

profit-preneurship.com/

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes trading can make one rich. Either forex trading or cryptocurrency trading,they can both make us to be rich. But before we can be rich with trading . We need to know what forex or cryptocurrency trading is. There are many people that went into trading and have bankrupted. That is because they did not know what is needed to be successful forex trader.
I watched about young guy of age 23 that is making more than $150 every week trading forex. But before he can attain that level, he would have done lots of findings and derive a or many strategies that he is using now to trade forex.
There are also many people out there that are making fortune trading forex. Like a blind man that also makes big money trading forex trading. To be successful forex trader for beginners, I would advise the person to learn from an expert before starting.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Probably the most popular Forex dealers have confirmed it. Perusing their examples of overcoming adversity online responses the inquiry - Can you get rich by exchanging Forex? In any case, let us be totally legit in this article while searching for a response. The following are sure factors to be considered while exchanging Forex to become rich.Yes, this is extremely evident. Indeed, even the best merchants lose cash on similar exchanges. Regarding proportion, they are around 9 out of 10 dealers who lose cash because of absence of sufficient preparation, arranging, and discipline.

They adhere to disgraceful cash the executives guidelines and need having an exchanging edge. This implies, even a stickler will most likely go through a difficult time while changing in accordance with exchanging, as it is valid for all merchants eventually. Indeed, jobless and underemployed individuals ought to stay away from Forex exchanging. It isn't their favorite thing in the world. The people who have Visa obligation ought to likewise try not to exchange Forex, as it might additionally demolish their life by expanding their obligation. The business is in no way, shape or form fit for such people who can't take care of their power bills on schedule or can't bear to eat. It is never recommended to begin a Forex exchanging account with only a couple hundred dollars.

Essentially $10,000 is expected as exchanging capital. Forex exchanging is quite possibly the most well known monetary device. It is huge in size and exceptionally fluid. It is exchanged 24/5, and viewed as the most pursued market for hypothesis. In any case, it has been seen that numerous dealers bring a section into the market with misinformed data. They desire to make a fortune, to procure a gazillion bucks. Actually, such merchants need discipline. They know minimal with regards to the specialty of exchanging.

By and large, the vast majority come up short on discipline of adhering to an eating routine, or going to the exercise center two times or threefold every week. On the off chance that these things are not done, how might they come to know how to prevail in one of the most troublesome undertakings throughout everyday life. It is to be noticed that transient exchanging is for experts and experienced dealers. It isn't the way to making easy money. One can't create monstrous gains without taking a chance with their speculation to a similarly immense degree.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Very much possible to make I come day trading. Experienced crypto or forex traders makes reasonable amount of money using their technical know-how to get the better of the market trend via crypto or forex. We can also become one of them, if only we can take the steps that worked for them, and also follow our own path. Everything comes with hardwork, devotion and understanding the career you're chasing after. You can't have it on a plate of Gold, work has to be done to become an expert trader to gain such kind of exorbitant amount of money mentioned every day here online which done users mdke as daily average earnings trading either of crypto or forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.