Can the world be a better place if there ia no money?

Ajebo25

Verified member
This is a crucial question which needs a sincere answer I have noticed that many people said that the world is upside down because of money, they said that money is the root of all evil thatbitvis money that caused what many people are facing today, well if you ask me I agree and I disagree with what they said, gone are the days when we trade items but now there is money which gives you the freedom to buy anything depending on the amount you're holding.

If money have made the world a bad place to live them it is because we human beings were the one who made it like that and we need to change the aspect by which we look at money before the world could become a better place.

Everyone should face his or her work squarely and no one should steal from another person instead ask but many people rather still than beg which is making it worse and later they will blame money for making the world worse, money is just a piece of exchange and no lazy man can get it so get up and work if you want to eat something and survive.

There is these popular quote which says money is the root of evil. But the truth is money is not the root of evil, it's the love for money. The world is in this state not because of money but because people love money too much and ate willing to do anything just to get these money. The major problem the world has is their greed for money, everyone wants to get it all for themselves. If we are able to sort and control our greed then I believe the world would be in a much better place.