Can success be measured at each stage ?

Carson20t

To become a successful entreprenuer it is really hard and sometimes the process can really frustrate you.When you have hope in someone helping you and then all your dreams become shattered by that help not coming your way.Maybe a breakthrough is almost coming and then the deal is turned down.That really is demotivating.

Am glad that I can now identify an idea,run through it and visionaries it then begin to convert it into reality.Nomatter the current presentation, I have in the background what am expecting at the end of it all.That is the stage where i am at right now.It encourages me so much nomatter how long the process will take.But I believe that success can be measured at each stage.

Am going off a bit,I know I don't mix entrepreneurship and my Christain faith because that relationship for me is too deep and strong in me because of what God has done in my life but I want to site Jesus and Joseph in the Bible.The two I have mentioned showed a very liberal character and with quite alot of resilience. Meaning even in the days they were not yet powerful The traces of success could shade off them or they could be seen to be powerful before attaining the status core of being successful.THIS MEANS YOU CAN MEASURE SUCCESS.

Sure I think success can be measured, even if you are unable to measure it yourself which is almost unlikely, the public community would definitely measure it out for you. Success is sure more than having enough money to cater for your needs comfortably (I think this is a very big start) or even been able to spend a large sum of money within a short time period and still have more to spare, it sure is more than you been able to change clothes and wears constantly, I think success is more about some of the above and really how much you can help and assist in making the lives of the others in your community easier and better.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Success can be measured at any stage but it would depend on your definition of success in the business. One friend who started a small restaurant business said that he has reached success after a month of operation simply because his business is earning a net profit already no matter how small. Some business owners would define success when there is already a branch store or the number of staff is doubled. Again, it depends on your definition of success to feel that phase in your business life.

Abu4exel

Every successful business started from somewhere and you don't just jump into success at the beginning, you go through some stages in businesses or life in general and at the end of it all, you can say to yourself that at some point made some success and at some point you double it.