Can someone recommend the best wallet to trade cryptocurrency?

marcusfe

I've one missed an opportunity of investing in cryptocurrency even when bitcoin was below $10,000. A friend introduced me to invest but I was afraid to because I didn't have enough knowledge about anything called cryptocurrency. Recently I developed a strong interest in this business even I saw the rapid increase of Bitcoin. I had to forgive myself for not to have making a move before now.
I suggest now that the cryptocurrency is suffering a serious declining, I should invest in it for a possible rise.
I need to know which wallet is safer to use.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Choosing wallet in cryptocurrency depend on many factors. Nunber one, you just consider the one that's secured and you can couch for its security. There some wallets that are not that secured. Other factor include, what is your purpose for using the wallet. Is it for investment or trading. Some wallets only store your coins and you can't perform trade there. And we also have some that allow both trading and storing. Other factor is quick transaction to fiat currency. Some take like 2 days before completing a transaction while some are immidiately.

D

Deleted member 28873

The best wallet to trade cryptocurrency is the binance wallet thou there are other wallet but to my perception the binance wallet is made for crypto traders.trading both forex and crypto trading aint smeting just any body could just go in you have to first get educated get disciplined,practice as hell till you device what works for you.you could make use of the demo account for your practice,you must also create a excape plan for your winning strategy incase things take a terrible turn so as to protect you from losing much money or your profits attained.

A

Amree

I've one missed an opportunity of investing in cryptocurrency even when bitcoin was below $10,000. A friend introduced me to invest but I was afraid to because I didn't have enough knowledge about anything called cryptocurrency. Recently I developed a strong interest in this business even I saw the rapid increase of Bitcoin. I had to forgive myself for not to have making a move before now.
I suggest now that the cryptocurrency is suffering a serious declining, I should invest in it for a possible rise.
I'm Using indodax since 2018

Kennysplash

Verified member
If you're looking for a cryptocurrency wallet make sure you choose one that you enable used to buy, send cryptocurrencies to other wallets, sell and withdraw the funds to your bank account. Therefore the best one that I would recommend for you is luno wallet. I have been using it for quite some years and I've not had any problem with it. I perform my transactions without any glitches and I withdraw my money to my back account in minutes. It also has very low transaction fees. I can assure you that you will enjoy Luno crypto currency wallet.

Nicklas22

The best wallet I can recommend to anyone is luno
They have everything you need and they are very secured
You can buy and sell through Luno and you can buy different coin from your bank account
And they have a very good customer care service and I have never have a complain ever since I stated using Luno wallet and their app is easy to download from play store and you can easily have access to your wallet and every other coin you deal on

There are so many good wallets where you can trade cryptocurrency such wallets are trust wallet, luno or binance. But to me I see binance as the best maybe because it was the wallet I used to learn it has so many five star coins which will surely rise to the point of profit for you the buyer. So go for binance most especially as a learner

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Actually if you want to trade Crypto currencies and make more gains it is better you deal with Exchange platforms because they come with very little trading fee unlike wallet that you have to swap or Exchange which come big fee sometimes, wallets can be used to monitor the prices of the coins since the interface is much simpler compare to Exchange platform. The best Exchange platform I will suggest to you now is Binance because it user friendly and has lots of benefiting program and you can use trust wallet for your monitoring. Best of luck in your trading.