Can someone lose weight buy jogging only?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The world is now having large number of obese people and this is posing a great problem to our society at large.

The reason why this is happening is because of the junk foods that are prominent among the youth. Everyone likes fast food because they are yummy and satisfying our cravings.

This lifestyle started when a kid start school. The parents often by different Candy and cookies to entice the kids so that they can go to the school.

The demand for junk food is rising by the day and this is why most of the fast food joint as bringing up virtually all days.

Exercise is often recommended for someone who is starting out to lose weight. So I want to ask that can somebody lose weight by jogging?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Jogging is one of the exercises that can be done to shed excess fat without much requirement other than taking a little bit of time to run around. When we jog, we will always sweat, which means some of the fatness has come out as a sweat. Funny enough, some use dance to shed fatness.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes because jogging can help you to burn eccessive fat in the body and it will also depends on how many hours you do it every day that will determine how you will lose your weight, sometimes it is always recommended that you combind it with good diet that can help also help reduce weight like avoiding fatty food.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Exercise is very crucial when it comes to losing weight. It helps to burn some calories fast in the body system. unfortunately most people who are lazy usually look out for pill they can use in order to lose some weight. You might not like jogging you can do some other aerobic exercises that suits your lifestyle and body.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though judging is a good exercise where one can engage oneself in doing in order to shed weight but yet there are some people no matter how they are doing exercise they will still grow fat.
I have equally see people who has reduced their method of eaten and yet the are fat. So its not only exercise that can reduce weight.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who always do this every morning you know other to regain his fitness. He was able to do this very early in the morning because he is his own boss. He has a company where other people work for him. So he goes to work anytime he wishes. If you think jogging is not good for you, you can simply engage in skipping both work in the same way.

Jonaville

You need to understand that jogging is just a small fraction of exercise. If you do just one thing Everytime, there is a high probability that you will eventually get tired of it. So try to incorporate other forms of exercise like push ups, squats, and lifting of weights into the routine.

HeavLeighGill

Yes. For me it’s hard to get out and go jogging (3 small children and my husband doesn’t give breaks). Another option is an exercise bike since you can keep in inside and do it in any weather. It seems easier to stick to doing it everyday for me because you don’t have to worry about the cold/heat or weather.