General insurance Can someone get rich selling insurance?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance is very good as it helps to prevent someone from the effects of unforeseen circumstances that is likely to occur at any point in time.

It is even mandatory in some countries for every adults to have a type of insurance in their life. For instance in my country health insurance is mandatory for every public workers.

Insurance also give people chance to work as an insurance agents to make money from transactions. Insurance agency usually go up and down as different hangout in order to bring clients for their companies.

But the amount the insurance agent receive from the insurance company are usually pittance. so I want to ask that can someone get rich selling different insurance to client? Let me know about your opinion.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Why not? Anybody can get rich doing any type of business. It depends on the mamagement style. He needs to work harder and use any means to find clients that will key in to his idea of selling insurance to them. If he can be persistent in this,there may be leeway to success.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think everything boils down to the marketing strategy the insurance agent is using to promote the insurance policy they are selling . They are some Insurance Agents who are making use the power of social media to promote different insurance they are having. Once they are able to acquire a lot of clients they can become rich as an insurance agent..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that social media can help the insurance agent to make and meet more people but the fact remain that he need to use his expertise to win people to buy his insurance policy because some people don't even see the usefulness of the insurance policy until being convinced.

G

gauts

insurance can make you reach but it may take some time. You need to build some repo in the market . People should have trust in you. Try to build the database mostly through referrals. I have seen the people who earn millions by doing insurance.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course you could get rich selling it that’s if you happen to find yourself in a more developed country like USA, UK, and the rest. People living in that part of the world understands the usefulness and importance of it unlike people in Africa who sees it as a means to extort money from them

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah you could get rich selling insurance policy ,but note it's definitely not going to be very easy just like that you need certain business connection and also determination with a good marketing strategy , since you have to focus more on persuading the customers to buy the policy too,

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Selling of insurance and even setting it up requires a lot of hardwork. This means people that are making it through insurance policy are really trying harder to get it sold to people. There is need for proper enlightenment and selling of the most required insurance policy insurance to the right audience.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I belive be its very possible to get rich by selling insurance police to customers. To really make it there one just need to package one self especially an agent so that the prospective buyer will know that you are very serious with what you are saying. And by so doing they will like to patronise you and you will get commission from the money they pay.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I belive be its very possible to get rich by selling insurance police to customers. To really make it there one just need to package one self especially an agent so that the prospective buyer will know that you are very serious with what you are saying. And by so doing they will like to patronise you and you will get commission from the money they pay.
You are not far from the truth. Just like you said, it is even easier for an instance agent to make money by selling insurance policy to people more than insurance companies. This is because most insurance agents have access to people both in the rural areas and the urban areas.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to get rich selling insurance depending on your commission percentage and the amount of insurance you are selling. If you managed to close a deal of 30,000 dollars in a week, this is going to amount to 120 thousand dollars in a month. you manage to do this on average for 10 months and you're going to realise one point two million dollars just by selling insurance policies.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely many insurance companies are million dollar insurance companies. They make a whole lot of money because they are customers pay premiums to them and they actually do not compensate everyone because not everyone who will be involved in accident or any form of losses. So yeah they are making a whole lot of money and you can make money by selling insurance policy.