Can Someone Become A Millionaire With Etherium?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Etherium seems to be rising in the price just of recent and people are jumping the bandwagon. Majority of the people don't know the reason why it keeps rising in price.

Since there is speculation that the prices will continue to rise, they do not do any due diligence but you just invest their money in it with the hope of huge return.

This makes me feel that there are some gimmicks or scheme going on in place to make sure people invest to inflate the price.

With the way etherium is moving and going higher in price, I would like to ask is that if someone invest in it this month, is there any possibility that the person will become a millionaire in the next two years?

Last edited:

Dora Wi

I think the best source for participating in ethereum staking is via their official website, the launchpad on ethereum. org - there are other sites that claim you can stake ethereum with them, but there's a high risk that these are scams.

toxicptc

Sure, and probably there are hundreds. For example the price of Ethereum on 21 October 2015 was $0.37 thus for $133.23 you could would have bought 360.10 Ethereum which at today's value is exactly $1 000 000 :)

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is quite a very good cryptocurrency that if well invested on can make one a millionaire. The fact is that there is no cryptocurrency that can't make one a millionaire if well invested on and given a long time for your investment to grow.
Yes, it is possible to earn up to that around Ethereum coin. If we trade it with a USDT coin too for those who knows more about crypto trading. I believe @Ralphjoe, you know about crypto trading. And i believe you've earned dividends from it?? To buy up to $10k Ethereum and holdl for 1-2 years can bring more millions.

Ralphjoe

Ethereum is quite a very good cryptocurrency that if well invested on can make one a millionaire. The fact is that there is no cryptocurrency that can't make one a millionaire if well invested on and given a long time for your investment to grow.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes you can make millions with Ethereum coin when you invest for long time and allow it to grow. Those who invested reasonably last year when Ethereum was valued around $300 around November got to make millionaire status after five months for those who allowed their coins to grow to this time.

Shigobad2020

Etherium seems to be rising in the price just of recent and people are jumping the bandwagon. Majority of the people don't know the reason why it keeps rising in price.

Since there is speculation that the prices will continue to rise, they do not do any due diligence but you just invest their money in it with the hope of huge return.

This makes me feel that there are some gimmicks or scheme going on in place to make sure people invest to inflate the price.

With the way etherium is moving and going higher in price, I would like to ask is that if someone invest in it this month, is there any possibility that the person will become a millionaire in the next two years?
Not only can we make money with ethereum but we can also become a millionaire by investing in all rising crypto currency , ethereum is one of the fastest coin in the crypto world now, and if you can invest wisely, you can become a millionaire.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Whetherwe like it or not crypto is the way forward and it is making ways this power digital currency called Etherum has made alot of people so rich and it is still making alot of people very rich. It will be in your best interest to quickly join the moving train. It is never too late to invest in it.

Eodine

Yeah, I think it's possible to become a millionaire with Bitcoin. Imagine when ethereum was just established on there block chain network and it's value was less than a dollar and someone invested in it then, the person would be having more than a thousand dollars now.

Simplyniyi

Yes you can become a millionaire trading on etheron. Last year February, during covid 19, etheron was 25000 naira. Now etheron is over a million naira in just a year. Imagine if you bought four etherion, say for 100000 naira this time last year, you have over four million naira and have gained more than 3.9 million all within a year.

Dora Wi

The current rising of ETH price is not that unforeseen - I think Eth 2.0 is playing a big role in it.
Whether you can become a millionaire off of it depends on too many variables. It really depends on how much starting capital you have and how savvy you are. I think with trading (as long as you know what you are doing) you stand a better chance than with investing.

Victor001

The good thing about the crypto currency is the fact that it has become widely acceptable in the system and people are now wise to know the benefits attached,but we should also know in crypto business you put more to gain more and equally loose more, any business that you are not certain about the market flow is not a business you should build your wealth on it,rather see it as a means to gain money not to earn money.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I will say yes it is very possible for someone to become a millionaire when investing in ethereum. Ethereum is a very good business to invest in right now this is because the business is a well profitable business and also the chance of losing is very low. and also ethereum remain one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the whole world it is well known all over the world and also well accepted in any parts of the world

Adetayo100

You can actually become a millionaire by trading Ethereum, i remembered when Ethereum was 100,000 just last year june now Ethereum is over 800,000 now imagine having two or three Ethereum then, you will be a millionaire now, it is never too late now you can still invest because Ethereum has a potential of getting to 2 million before the years runs out.

This question you're asking shows you are not conversant with what is going on.

Investing in Etherum is a wise choice that anyone would be thankful for. Do you realize that Etherum is the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin? Yeah right.... The future is bright for Etherum.

IamDozzy

It's very possible to become a millionaire with Ethereum. Ethereum is the second in command after Bitcoin in the cryptocurrencies world and as such it has a high demand. Obeying the laws of demand and supply, anything in high demand would have its price go up. Now imagine someone invested in Bitcoin when it was still $100 and held it till now. The person would obviously be a millionaire in NGN. So you see it.is possible to be a millionaire in my country Nigeria if you invested in Ethereum when it started. It'll be wise to look out for cryptos that are just starting out and as the potential to skyrocket.