Can Social Media Advertisement Have A Big Influence On People?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many experts have suggested that marketing and advertising your product is the key to promote your products and increase sales gradually. We live in a world where we mostly use social media and we come across many ads online. I am a kind of person who is mostly distracted by these online ads, but I must admit that sometimes even I cannot resist the deal and advertisements that are displayed by many restaurants and food chains. This is why I end up storing the image of that ads in my subconscious mind and try to find out or look for the deal in the offline world. A survey that was appeared in the Survey Monkey website has suggested that around a whooping 50 percent of the folks have made some sort of purchase when they saw an advertisement on social media platforms and this shows that social media advertisement is still more important than we may think. However, I still believe that the influence of social media actually depends on where you live. people who live in much developed countries are more likely to get exposure to social media because many people use social media in those countries as compared to a few people who do not use social media in many developing countries. There are many uneducated people in my country and they are less likely to get influenced by ads on social media because they mostly use social media for entertainment purpose only and do not pay much attention to Ads.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Advertisements will have a big influence on people in certain conditions, for example, if the ad is being endorsed by a celebrity lot of people like (for example athletes, actors, musicians, etc.), if the ad is being endorsed by influencer people like and follow, if the ads are endorsed by social proof, etc. Just because the ad is published on social media does not mean it will influence people. However, it is true that social media has a wide reach and the ad will reach the target audience in no time. Just after a few seconds of ad approval, your ads will be appearing on the feeds of social media users.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For sure, it has big influence when it comes to drawing the attention of users to an entrepreneur's business products. Many use social media sites this days even more than they access search engines that's why advertisers have pushed over to social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tik-tok for online presence. And those advertisers are making good use of their time promoting their business via those respective social media sites. Facebook has ads which can simply advertise an entrepreneur's business to go viral and reach to its targeted customers, which is a plus to bring sales.

Immilash

For sure. Social media is one of the best way to advertise your products, if you want to boost your sales you need to advertise your products online, through the help of social media our goods are made known well to people. You can also make your business successful with social media by advertising.

D

Deleted member 13140

i think ads will have any influence on anyone, if you don't have a mobile phone then fine you won't actually see any ad and that's okay because they are millions already that use it, and honestly the only influence i see that ads will make is purchase decisions , and yes it can be really huge why? because i know it, the other day i saw a black Friday offer damn that was so compelling, but well i didn't even purchase, yes we can resist the offers, i had the money, but instead of putting in my card details i asked myself do i really need this, and i checked all angles and turns out i don't really need it and that is 100per okay

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, social media advertisement has a great influence on users, because human beings as a whole are like packs, most of us like going for things that are already endorsed by people we admire like celebrities, actors, musicians etc.

Social media companies makes a lot of money with advertisement, if it is not converting I don't think people will be spending such huge amounts on it.

The only thing you need to put in my mind when running adverts is your approach, are you targeting the right sets of people, is your adverts graphics appropriate ? If you don't want to deal with the headache you can employ the service of a an expert to help you out.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Ads on social media not only have a huge reach (can reach to a lot of people in short time), but also a huge influence. That's because social media sites have huge user base (think about 2.7 billion people using facebook regularly). Social media provides social proof, social proof is very important when it comes to marketing and promotion.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
For sure, it has big influence when it comes to drawing the attention of users to an entrepreneur's business products. Many use social media sites this days even more than they access search engines that's why advertisers have pushed over to social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tik-tok for online presence. And those advertisers are making good use of their time promoting their business via those respective social media sites. Facebook has ads which can simply advertise an entrepreneur's business to go viral and reach to its targeted customers, which is a plus to bring sales.

I have personally always believed that Social media advertising and marketing strategies can always have a huge impact on people, but social media and online advertisements can be more effective if you try to create innovative advertisement that target people who desire to buy your products. You must be a really influential advertiser in order to actually make people view your advertisement and this will create a subconscious image of your product in their mind and they will never forget your product. It is also advisable to advertise your product on multiple platforms in order to get more exposure, as this will increase your viewers even more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have personally always believed that Social media advertising and marketing strategies can always have a huge impact on people, but social media and online advertisements can be more effective if you try to create innovative advertisement that target people who desire to buy your products. You must be a really influential advertiser in order to actually make people view your advertisement and this will create a subconscious image of your product in their mind and they will never forget your product. It is also advisable to advertise your product on multiple platforms in order to get more exposure, as this will increase your viewers even more.
What you said is ideal as well when it comes to creating awareness for your business products or my business products. When it comes to advertisement we should simply advertise it via different channels online in order to get the needed customers and bring sales of your business products. Advertising only on social medias wouldn't bring everything, because some targeted customers might not be on social media. Some times they come through search engines, that's why advertising via a site that has its contents indexed by search engines is a better option too buddy.