General insurance Can Insurance Company Sue Clients?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Insurance brings about peace of mind about your properties and anything valuable to you.

You are required to pay premium regularly so that you will get covered by the insurance package you are doing for the property you are insuring.

I read it in the news whereby a lady try to poison her husband just to have access to the life insurance of the man.

The man got rescued when he was rushed to the hospital and he received urgent attention from medical personnels.

A person made a comment on the news saying that the insurance company will sue the husband for negligence on her wife.

I was so surprised and I said it was a wife who committed a crime. So I want to ask that can insurance company sue client?

Last edited:

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course they could, a big business organization like that with such business motive, you should know that they will surely have a lawyer to carry out such business activity. If you notice, you can’t get an insurance plan without a contract so if there is a contract, there will be rules and laws guiding the contract and if there are rules and laws then their must be lawyer

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are terms and conditions that each insurance companies and it's documented and signed by the insurer , so if there is any breach of agreement then the insurance company might take action and sue the person for the action he or she has taken , so it's very possible for insurance company to sue