Can I start my blog on blogger if I don't have money for hosting ??

Oluwasegun purpose

I don't have money for domain and hosting and I want to go to and create my blog and I don't have money to pay developer or money to host my website please can anyone teach me a place or tell me his eyes or a way out on how to make money on his site or where to get money or someone to teach me or show me the steps on how to create a Blog on Blogger and I want to ask if I can be verified with adsense on Blogger if access can verify my blog on Blogger so I'll start working on Blogger I need someone to also teach me about CEO please anyone in the forum I need help and tutoring

Ajebo25

Verified member
Blogger is a website which is owned by Google it is a site that's gives free hosting to people who doesn't have money to starts there website you can post your website with blogger its doesn't give free domain its gives free Hosting and domain name which blogger will be added when its loading you can slo use blogger and still get Google AdSense approval with your blog simply because the blog is also on by Google so you don't need to setup your advertisement somewhere it should be on your sites Google will do everything for you you don't even need to monitor your status or Analytics Google with do everything for you.

But so only problem is that blogger. Doesn't give you the freedom which you need to customize your blog because you're activities and then there's you will be able to do with your blog will be limited you can't add plugins on like WordPress where you can customize your website to look like anything you want blogger is really good you just need to work on it and you will need to work very hard in order to make money in throw blogging on blogger website