Can I start an online business can I start today and earn $10000 in 3 months?

D

Deleted member 13140

I saw this on Facebook somewhere, someone was solemnly asking if they could start an online business and make $10k within 3 months.

I mean seriously isn't this highly impossible.

Setting up a business has a very high failure rate and takes a LOT of effort to get right. Plus you need a lot of money initially to get the marketing up to speed so your business can become profitable (did he forget that part?). ?

What do you guys think is this even possible?

uforwealth

Verified member
With investment and by luck, making $10k within three months is very possible for a business man or women. This depends mainly on luck and investment. Take forex trading as an example.If you have a good luck, there is possibility that you make more than $10k from forex trading as a profit.

D

Deleted member 13140

With investment and by luck, making $10k within three months is very possible for a business man or women. This depends mainly on luck and investment. Take forex trading as an example.If you have a good luck, there is possibility that you make more than $10k from forex trading as a profit.
Like you said all these depends on luck,, so I don't really think making that amount is guaranteed in your first 3 months

I mean one can't even have much bran awareness within three months of starting, and let me take of instance he is a beginner, they is lots and lots of researching to do.
And forex trading had lots of risk, I won't even go into it even if I was sure of what to do.
But I guess risk is all that is involved in an online business

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Of course, you can earn up to that amount on online business but truth be told, if you want to make up to that amount then you must be ready to invest with a great amount of money and also invest your time if you are giving yourself such duration to earn up to that amount.

D

Deleted member 13140

Of course, you can earn up to that amount on online business but truth be told, if you want to make up to that amount then you must be ready to invest with a great amount of money and also invest your time if you are giving yourself such duration to earn up to that amount.
Exactly,
Investment, very huge investment is involved and also time which most people don't have at all.

uforwealth

Verified member
Like you said all these depends on luck,, so I don't really think making that amount is guaranteed in your first 3 months

I mean one can't even have much bran awareness within three months of starting, and let me take of instance he is a beginner, they is lots and lots of researching to do.
And forex trading had lots of risk, I won't even go into it even if I was sure of what to do.
But I guess risk is all that is involved in an online business
Every business venture involves risks be it online or offline.The level of risk depends mainly on the experience of the person involved in the business. If the person is a business guru as a result of the fact that that person had once worked with other business men who are knownelgeable about the business, before setting up his business unit, such a person is likely to make $10k in three months.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can make money online by investing in some certain things online but if you are aiming to get bigger money or return in a short matter of time, i think that's a wrong mindset towards investment online. If you are too eager to make bigger return in a short time, I think you can start with cryptocurrencies trading if you have the viable skills, then you can make it.

uforwealth

Verified member
You can make money online by investing in some certain things online but if you are aiming to get bigger money or return in a short matter of time, i think that's a wrong mindset towards investment online. If you are too eager to make bigger return in a short time, I think you can start with cryptocurrencies trading if you have the viable skills, then you can make it.
Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky. Thousands of Euros have been lost to crypto investment although thousands of dollars were made as profits.We, people don't want risks however small.When you expect rise in the value of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, it could decrease in value unbearably.You may be in dire need of money at this time. .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no luck in bhsiness as some commentators above me have been hammered. Luck itself is defined as opportunity meets preparedness. So if you have not been crossijg your t and dotting your i, thee is no luck anywhere. Back to the topic, it depends on what he sells online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very hard to achieve as a new prospective to money making online. The fastest way to achieve this is to engage in product launching online. The only way you can do this is through joint venture with an expert in the industry you choose. A person might ask you to make a little contribution and earn a lot at the end of the day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Depends on what kind of online business you are trying to start and what kind of strategies you are applying for your business promotion. While making 10K USD in 3 months from online business is not impossible, very few people have the right skills knowledge, and ability to make that kind of amount.

ghunt

Yes I agree, learning as much as you can will take up most of your time, and If you have another job or are employed, then time will be against you, I know this from my own experience. I found that building a team and outsourcing can help, but it will still take you longer than 3 months, I've been working on my business to help Affiliate marketers since march this year. I haven't even got to the selling part yet. The creation, design, what and who process takes the longest then time ends up against you.
However keep going, i don't think we need to rush things as long as we stay focused on the end result what ever our business model.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People that have such mentality will definitely lose money instead of making money. Investing 10000 dollars in an online business will not give you an instant profit within 3 months. being patient and having proper knowledge and understanding of the business you are venturing into is very important for success.

Jonaville

I look at people say it is very possible to earn that amount within three months and I just laugh. If it is was that easy almost everyone will be a millionaire by now. I'm not try to discourage anyone, but if you are just starting out in an online business, you need to be patient, with time you will get there.

Incognitosmoneys

Good Topics to follow, waiting best summary and update information about this topics,, sounds interesting,,