Can I really earn up to 5 dollars daily with crypto currency earning website

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you been making money with crypto currency earning websites? Like I have said in one of the thread I created. I said I have been making money online since 2011 and year 2013 I started earning with crypto currency. The website I earned my first crypto currency which is Bitcoin is freebitco dot in, it is a faucet website that gives free bitcoin to her members. I have had lots of withdraws there, the website still exist and paying and I still earning there.

I have also tried many other websites to earn with crypto currency like a-ads where I earn for showing ads on my free website. Withdrawals are made daily. The advertising network still exist. But with all these many websites that I have earned with. I have never earned up to $2 daily with any of the websites. With the ways things are going $2 is worthless to earn in a day.

So what website or way do you know that can earn me upto $5 worth of crypto currency?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earning bitcoins worth $2 per day is even something. Hardly will you are faucet that will gube you such an amount per day. Just like someone said from the commentators, you can only be earning more than that if you involve in cryptocurrency trading which may be very risky especially if you are new to it.
I can't advise a beginner in the online world to go straight into crypto investment. I've been keeping close eye on crypto for some time now. But I'm not making dividends out of my invested funds at the moment, the bear market have taken hold of my investment making my coins to almost be on the halving. One that isn't exercising patience can use lose money unnecessarily by cutting it off by flipping it.

Cinderella

There are many online sites where we can earn cryptocurrency and two Dollars per day is achievable even if you are not into trading and this amount can even be earned in one site. But let it be known that anything can happen online. There is no assurance that a site will exist for a long time. Even those sites that are considered stable may not stay for long. Nothing is permanent in the world.

Currently I have a site where I can earn 2 Dollars per day. I also write for a certain site before where I earn 5 to 10 Dollars per day. I am also a member of Freebitco.in and this is one of my oldest sites.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can actually make up to that amount every day from cryptocurrency site because there earning rate are always so small, I think it will be much more better for you to concentrate on forums because you can make $1 each in trendri and bizdustry if you have the time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you will conduct an in-depth study of the crypto prices you will understand that the fluctuation of prices depends on varied reasons. With the movement of prices that clearly means your investment can gain a profit or incur a loss. Now, how can you earn $5 every day if you are like betting on something that can win and can also lose?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth must be told my friend. There is no cryptocurrency any platform or website that will give you up to $2 per day no matter how you work. talking about making $5 per day is only possible with trading cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms such as binance and the rest of them. if you want to make money from cryptocurrency then you need to invest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Forums is better off than PTC of faucets that pays very low minimal amount of money to its users. Earning 25 cents a day from PTC site isn't even possible for me. I've spent over 2 months with cointiply to warn some $$ but only $1.90 i could afford to earn since two months, upon how I'm steady I'm still earning such low amount of money.
This is why I don't just bother with such sites unless one just want to do it for the fun of it or else it is total waste. I think bmf pays now with crypto spending about 3-4 days there consistently can make one 5usd or even more. But if one has a good skills it will be a lot better

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
cryptocurrency in the first place is not a get-rich-quick scheme and anyone that just to go into cryptocurrency must understand that it is not something that will make you to be millionaires we don't feel months,and beside if you're just starting cryptocurrency do not expect to be like someone that I've been in the system for many years

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making $5 dollars everyday through trading crypto currencies, can be possible if one is really skilful in the crypto spaces, but to be honest it can be higher sometimes and sometimes one can suffer huge losses and it will close up on all previous gains one might have made son far. The market can be tricky sometimes.
The average amount made by expert traders is more than $5 a day. Some makes more than $5,000 a day trading high risk trading option. Like in Binance, if you trade features you'll earn better dividends than one who is trading On-spot trading. That's why crypto experts are well-known to be experts cos they understand the market like how the whales follow the market too.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Making $5 dollars everyday through trading crypto currencies, can be possible if one is really skilful in the crypto spaces, but to be honest it can be higher sometimes and sometimes one can suffer huge losses and it will close up on all previous gains one might have made son far. The market can be tricky sometimes.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So which other business you can suggest? The fact is thay all online businesses have their own other side of the coin. And the person that wants to go into them should be exposed to all these side effects of making money online. Most people do think making money online is very easy and comfortable but it is not really a bed of rose if I may be asked.
Yes, it's not bed of roses my dear friend. One needs to work everyday, tirelessly on order to be successful in the future as time proceeds. Crypto isn't one day quick scheme to make money. Anyone with such mindset to earn money is just set to dash the creators money for being around the frame of digital world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can't advise a beginner in the online world to go straight into crypto investment. I've been keeping close eye on crypto for some time now. But I'm not making dividends out of my invested funds at the moment, the bear market have taken hold of my investment making my coins to almost be on the halving. One that isn't exercising patience can use lose money unnecessarily by cutting it off by flipping it.
So which other business you can suggest? The fact is thay all online businesses have their own other side of the coin. And the person that wants to go into them should be exposed to all these side effects of making money online. Most people do think making money online is very easy and comfortable but it is not really a bed of rose if I may be asked.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Earning bitcoins worth $2 per day is even something. Hardly will you are faucet that will gube you such an amount per day. Just like someone said from the commentators, you can only be earning more than that if you involve in cryptocurrency trading which may be very risky especially if you are new to it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can’t even get up to 50cents from doing just faucets; I think this is a waste of time for anyone trying to make money off the internet. It will better to try forums that pay in crypto. You might make $5 in days though they don’t pay much but it is better
Forums is better off than PTC of faucets that pays very low minimal amount of money to its users. Earning 25 cents a day from PTC site isn't even possible for me. I've spent over 2 months with cointiply to warn some $$ but only $1.90 i could afford to earn since two months, upon how I'm steady I'm still earning such low amount of money.

E

eldavis

When it comes to crypto currency earning websites, it can be quite possible to earn such amounts per day but i dont think it can be done on one site alone. It has to be with multiple sites combined together. By that you can achieve this goal. Tho i must say it might be alot stressful

Mika

VIP Contributor
Currently, a lot of earning sites pay you via cryptos, for example, on this site you can withdraw via Binance pay, on bizdustry you can withdraw via litecoin, on forum coin you can exchange to bitcoin cash. If you combine your all activities, I think you can earn $5 a day on these sites. But you will have to work harder.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You can’t even get up to 50cents from doing just faucets; I think this is a waste of time for anyone trying to make money off the internet. It will better to try forums that pay in crypto. You might make $5 in days though they don’t pay much but it is better

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that, on earth we can not earn substantial amount of income online doing faucets or PTC ads viewing. We can earn that amount you mentioned through technical know-how skill, or being skillful in other fields like graphics designs, programming, transcription, creative writing, crypto trading etc.

Sammyesx

Well of recent their are so many crypto faucet but majority don't pay that much, the spent is far less than their reward system, you will hardly get a listed coin with value from a faucet in reasonable amount, the one that you can get in large quantities are those prospective coin that is of little or no value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can make up to $5 everyday if you know how to trade cryptocurrency to very well,but if you are new into the cryptosystem it is not advisable to trade,but talking about cryptocurrencies sites like a mining site it is not possible for you to make up to that amount of money everyday.