Can i make money online if am not up to 18? Years of age?

Ajebo25

Verified member
My answer to this is yes there are many people who make money online can that consist of both adult and people who are not even up to 18 years and trust me when I say that it is people who are not up to it in years that make money online the most because you still have the opportunity and the time and the clear mind to make money online unlike adults always has many thing to think of you can make money online in many ways you can start by blogging or if you have personal skills like marketing graphics designing and others you can make money on popular websites like fiverr and upwork.

Of course you might think that the internet is full of scams but trust me when you go into the internet with a vision of what you want to do there is no way you can get scammed just make sure you don't look for free money because there's no website that can give you free money it is always a scam if you have a job you're doing online focus on it squarely and don't invest on platforms which promises to give you double of what you invest in a short period of time without reading a very good review on it and see a payment proof.