kayode10

VIP Contributor
Music is part of some people's life and this include me. People make use of music for different purposes. Some use it to calm their troubling soul. Other listen to music in order to get motivated.

We also have some people who use music to meditate or to keep them busy. Though people make money from music as artist, music producer, mixer or as a marketer.

But I have not seen people who make money listen to music. There may be some ways to make money listen to music but I am yet to find any.

So I am using this opportunity to ask you fellow members to show how I can make money listen to music. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sweerie_banana

Yes, you definitely can make cash from listening to music. I have never worked on any of the sites cause most of them do depend on your location and they seem to prevail for people who live in 1tier countries but that shouldn't limit one's option for making money online.

If you really want to get the most income you should do more than just listen to music. You can start a music blog that features a certain genre that you would like your readers to listen to. You will also be able to earn more if you enroll in more than one site. I feel these sites are best suited for people who are spring to be musicians and are exploring new talent.

cmoneyspinner

I agree with sweerie_banana. There are sites that will pay you to listen to music. I have an account at a site like this and I rave about it. But a lot of times when I tell my friends, some of them say the platform is not available in their country.

But you can start a music blog which is super easy to do and of you are a music enthusiast you could probably grow your blog subscribers easily. First create your blog using the Free Blogspot platform. Visit a YouTube music video you like and click the share button for Bolgger icon. That will start a blog post with the video already embedded in the post. Type your content underneath the video or below it, and publish it. Try to find ways to monetize your blog. That's how you can make money watching music videos.

How to Monetize a Blog in 2021 (13 Profitable Ways)

chicnthin

I think I have heard many people in the past saying that they are earning just by listening in the music. I believe the app is called Current. You can download it on a play store, and I think it's also available in the app store. I'm not entirely sure how much you can earn or where you can withdraw your earnings from the app, but I'm guessing it's on paypal, since it is the most used payment processor. You can search for a review if you're interested in the app, I'm sure you can find something on the internet.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have also gone through the paid to listen music sites recently. But, here the problem is with the location in what you live. There are some applications that will pay you for this but they don't pay much and neither you can find the music on your own that you like on these sites. They have specific things. Other than that, there are some sites that I discussed on my posts also where you can get paid to listen but you need to call it and it will make you listen like a radio on the call. The problem here is that it's not available in every country and making calls to countries that you do not belong is not supported by every SIM cards.

So, earning is there but you need to find a right way.

Rainlover207

If you really want to get the most income you should do more than just listen to music. You can start a music blog that features a certain genre that you would like your readers to listen to. You will also be able to earn more if you enroll in more than one site. I feel these sites are best suited for people who are spring to be musicians and are exploring new talent.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can make extra bucks listening to your favourite music online. But you should know that the reward you get isn't the one to buy you luxurious things or pay your bills, rather it is the one to encourage your passion listening to music through their platform. I know boomplay gives weekly voucher and other surprising packages to their user that uses the app to play music offline and online. I have seen countless rewards contexts shown on their platform for those that is constantly using the app to listen and download music.