Can I make millions through Sport betting

Makah

On this thread am gonna be discussing on the the topic can I become a millionaire through sport betting otherwise known as gambling. Betting has been a very long thing and people have been betting for millions of years now
There also many kinds of gamblings which are Animal Gambling Which means you support one animal which mainly ram and hen to fight then winner goes home with all the money
Sport betting which is probably the most popular and widely known buy almost everybody has been hot and more customers are signing up on thier website
So is it possible to make a Millionaire through sport betting
In my own knowledge before yo can make huge amount of money you have to be addicted with betting and that means you must have lost a lot of money on betting before you could earn a tangible amount
Even though I don't play sports betting I have and I known lots of addicted people to it. They have wasted lots and load of money on sport betting ever though Sport betting is legal

Haypril

Funny enough, you can make far more than what you imagine. But only if you are the owner of the betting platform. It will be an ever lasting way to invest in the future. But most of us can't afford such a huge investments plan because of the funds involved. Without you owning a betting company, am sorry to say, you can never earn up to the mentioned amount, and if you do, it is by luck since betting itself is a game of luck.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

People make million through sporting betting but it all depends on lock you cannot make sportingbet in a business or your source of living.people see those who are involved in betting as if you are wasting their time and their life as a business man you can never make sporting betting source of living but the best that you can do you can also use it as fun because of the passion you have for the game.

Planet408

There is a greater chances of failure in sports betting than chances of success in it. Sports betting is gambling. Though it has favored some people but the percentage of people it did not favor is very much higher than people it favored.
For the fact that sport betting is gambling, you don't have to depend on it to succeed in life.

Victor001

It's possible, I know few people who have match this fit,and I also know people who are still depressed from this mindset. Using 100 naira to get 1,000,000 happens once in several years. That's to show you the probability of loosing your life savings without achieving anything.its wrong for you to give maximum attention to betting, because of its addictive nature and building hope on what will never happen.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my whole point of view as a well experienced business man I will say a spot that's a game of luck it's not a business or an investment you don't have to put your home in sport bet this is because sport bed is owned and controlled by an individual just like you and it is created for-profit coupons. it is very possible for you to become a millionaire through sport bed it all depends on the good luck you have. not all good you are in the game

OlaAdams

On this thread am gonna be discussing on the the topic can I become a millionaire through sport betting otherwise known as gambling. Betting has been a very long thing and people have been betting for millions of years now
There also many kinds of gamblings which are Animal Gambling Which means you support one animal which mainly ram and hen to fight then winner goes home with all the money
Sport betting which is probably the most popular and widely known buy almost everybody has been hot and more customers are signing up on thier website
So is it possible to make a Millionaire through sport betting
In my own knowledge before yo can make huge amount of money you have to be addicted with betting and that means you must have lost a lot of money on betting before you could earn a tangible amount
Even though I don't play sports betting I have and I known lots of addicted people to it. They have wasted lots and load of money on sport betting ever though Sport betting is legal
Well stated.

It's all depends bro!
Nothing is assured when it's come to betting games. Some time you win most time you loss.

The reason I said it all depends is that, if you are the chief host of the betting platform then you are on your way to making more. If you are a partner or a kind of a sub agent you are still sure to make such money but if you are the regular let me try my luck guy, then it's impossible.

Dekadet

To be honest with you I have never seen a person who has made millions from betting.

Though I have heard a lot of stories about people winning but like I have said I have not seen.

So maybe you have seen then you will believe it is possible but if you have only heard then I will advice you to take it with a pinch of salt.

Haypril

To be honest with you I have never seen a person who has made millions from betting.

Though I have heard a lot of stories about people winning but like I have said I have not seen.

So maybe you have seen then you will believe it is possible but if you have only heard then I will advice you to take it with a pinch of salt
Well stated.

It's all depends bro!
Nothing is assured when it's come to betting games. Some time you win most time you loss.

The reason I said it all depends is that, if you are the chief host of the betting platform then you are on your way to making more. If you are a partner or a kind of a sub agent you are still sure to make such money but if you are the regular let me try my luck guy, then it's impossible.
Honestly speaking, you have said more than anyone need to stay away from betting platforms promising to multiple their users invested money. Betting is just a gamble and it is very clear that gambling is a game of luck and it luck do fade away. It beat my imagination how someone will invest NGN 100 and in return expecting his NGN 100 capital to yield a sum of NGN 1,000,000 in just few hours. No one can become successful just by betting.