Earn Money Can I Make Good Income As A Copywriter?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Copywriters are those who write advertisement message both online and offline.

They are the one who write sales letter for most of the online courses. They know how to trigger a buying emotion in person is especially the targeted audience.

I am a kind of person who like to undergo different courses on how to make money online.

One of those courses I have done in the past years is copy writing class by one of the world-class copywriter Ted Nicholas.

I am a student of copywriter. I know how to write web copy and sales letter. I do help my friends to write sales letters for their products and services which they want to sell offline.

Can somebody show me how to make money as a copywriter online? Can you show me where I can get clients for my service?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Cashatlast thanks for pointing the direction of fiverr. I have worked on the platform in the past not as a copywriter but as a search engine optimisation experts in which I provide keyword research package in backlinks essentially the private blog network links. I left the place because the competition is too much just like you said. I am looking for another platform to render my copywriting service.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think it’s a good job but I don’t think it is advisable to rely on this kind of job to make ends for one or family. Because advertisement is not something that really means a lot to business owners, most especially the small scale businesses. They see like wasting of money

sunnystar

If you're a good copywriter, surely you will get clients through your work when you include your name to the advertisement as a copywriter. As you are generating customers for people through your services, they will be recommending you to their fellows to use you as a copywriter. At this point, your work will have to speak for you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A copywriter is a person who writes a copy or an ad. You can make money as a copywriter in two ways, one you join freelancer sites and sell your copies or join an ad agency and work as a copywriter. The second option looks easy to me because you will have a full time job

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Copywriting is one of the most lucrative skills currently in which you can make a whole lot of money offering services on freelancing platforms or selling products online. All you need to do is to learn it very well and master it, then you are definitely on your way to financial freedom.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a very good skill you have there. I think you can sell your skill in freelancing sites like Fiverr and Upwork. I am sure there is a copywriting section in each of those sites. You can also apply for review jobs in companies. I am sure that you can get such a job.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Sometimes all it takes for a business to start making consistent and high-value services how convincing their sales copy is. You can make money as a copywriter if you are found a way to be able to continuously write very compelling sales letters and advertisement for top companies and brands.