Can central banks overcome Crypto currencies?.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is not that that's government of different countries through their central Banks are looking for ways to cripple Creek to currencies especially Bitcoin probably because it is the benchmark for all cryptocurrencies and the banks as in cryptocurrencies as a big threats to the traditional currency though they site volatility and illegal use of the currency as a reason for them to ban it in your opinion do you think the Central Bank of different countries can come together and bank cryptocurrency also do you think the United States where crypto is already part of them will agree 4 cryptocurrencies to be ban? Share your opinion

J

jay279

Banning Bitcoin would not kill Bitcoin. You would have to physically find each Bitcoiner and destroy their computers to kill Bitcoin.

IamDozzy

The only way Central Banks around the world would be able to successfully keep cryptocurrencies at Bay is if major financial institutions under them cooperates with them. Once these financial institutions cooperate, crypto users won't be able to access their funds via Fiat. Wit these, a lot of crypto users would have no option than to give in to the demand of the government of the day. So once Commercial banks cooperates with the Apex bank, then it would successfully cripple cryptocurrency. We will see as things plays out.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The only way Central Banks around the world would be able to successfully keep cryptocurrencies at Bay is if major financial institutions under them cooperates with them. Once these financial institutions cooperate, crypto users won't be able to access their funds via Fiat. Wit these, a lot of crypto users would have no option than to give in to the demand of the government of the day. So once Commercial banks cooperates with the Apex bank, then it would successfully cripple cryptocurrency. We will see as things plays out.
Yeah I agree with your opinion but I don't think this is going to be possible because most of reputable financial institutions across the world especially in the US as invested heavily in Bitcoin so you can imagine Elon Musk who invested 1.5 billion dollars recently in Bitcoin and this is raising the price of Bitcoin heavily.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is not that that's government of different countries through their central Banks are looking for ways to cripple Creek to currencies especially Bitcoin probably because it is the benchmark for all cryptocurrencies and the banks as in cryptocurrencies as a big threats to the traditional currency though they site volatility and illegal use of the currency as a reason for them to ban it in your opinion do you think the Central Bank of different countries can come together and bank cryptocurrency also do you think the United States where crypto is already part of them will agree 4 cryptocurrencies to be ban? Share your opinion
I don’t even understand the issues central banks of Countries are having with the crypto world. The risk they are talking about is also applicable to any other business transaction. Case in study Nigeria ad India, I wonder what is really their thought. I think they best bet would have been them educating the masses about how to avoid losses than outright ban

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The Central Bank of different countries as in cryptocurrency as a big threat to their national currency and the fact is that most of the Central Bankers invest more in gold because that is where they make their money from and currently bitcoin is trending or cryptocurrencies rather are far ahead of gold so they need to do everything possible to cripple cryptocurrencies so that people will invest more in gold for them to make their own profits that is my own thoughts.