Can Binance dominance be broken by other trading platforms?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not an exaggeration that most crypto users may find it difficult to mention up to 5 market places. They are only known to Binance. This may be somehow saddening as there are other trading platforms that are better than Binance by far.

I don't really know why most of these trading platforms refuse to get themselves promoted despite the fact that most of them have what it takes. Binance sometimes has been metonym for cryptocurrency and no one knows what may happen if anything happens to Binance.

I guess it is hightime other platforms rose up to their names.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Well said. There are plenty of good exchanges which are offering better than Nance. Bitget's KCGI is a great example of that.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think Binance dominance can be broken by any other crypto platform. recently US SEC found CZ guilty of money laundering and fined the Binance CEO. He had to step down from his position after this case, there was news that Binance will start losing market value. But that did not happen. Despite getting a lot of attacks from US regulators, Binance is still going strong. Therefore, I do not think any other crypto exchanges or crypto company will be able to break Binance's market dominance.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I do not think Binance dominance can be broken by any other crypto platform. recently US SEC found CZ guilty of money laundering and fined the Binance CEO. He had to step down from his position after this case, there was news that Binance will start losing market value. But that did not happen. Despite getting a lot of attacks from US regulators, Binance is still going strong. Therefore, I do not think any other crypto exchanges or crypto company will be able to break Binance's market dominance.
I think what happens in the past with liberty reserve, payza formelly known alertpay and e gold will happen again with binance us. Some sites stop their services to US residents because US doesn't want concurrent payment system from other countries and this is the truth. They use anti laundering money term for close these websites that gain some popularity. Finally, it is a joke because even PayPal could be used for laundering money by US residents.