Real estate Buying houses or building it yourself.

Immilash

Everyone here has his or her different points to view, what I may like might be the very thing that you may dislike but this not our main point of discussion, in today's discussion I will like are to hear from everyone, when starting a real estate business or even a personal house do you prefer buying a house or building it yourself. For me I will go for the one that will not cost me lots of money, I will like to build the house my self in the exact shape an manner on how I want it to be. To me I think building house myself will be a great idea than buying it, I'm not against the idea of buying houses but for me I will prefer building it myself that's if I have the money to do so my reason of saying this is because I can mould the house in the exact shape I want it to be. But still you can buy houses yourself is still a great idea but for me I will prefer building it myself, I will like to hear your opinions on this, do you prefer buying a house or building it yourself?

E

eldavis

Buying an already made house or building one yourself actually depends on the individual. Some persons prefer buying cause they do not have to worry about paying workers, buying materials and all that, while others prefer building, cause with this they can do it exactly the way they want it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My dream house is one that I would build on a spacious lot. But beggars cannot be choosers. When I earned the privilege of getting a housing loan from my employer we scouted for a home that we could buy in a suburban town. Fortunately the design of the house was similar to my wife's dream house. All we did was to do the repairs on the house that cost us $4,000 that made the house presentable enough. It was hard work for me because the repairs lasted for 2 months. If I would have my way I would want to build my own house although I know that it is very stressful to manage such a construction. Maybe I just have to be satisfied with what I have now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this present time it's just hard to come along with building of houses from the scratch. The reason is because, the prices of building materials have tripled in price not even double. If you aren't earning minimum of $1,000 monthly, you can't think of building at least 2 bedroom flat. At the moment what I can afford is renting a house at the meantime. Maybe in the future when I accumulate more money in the things I do offline and online then I'll consider building a house. If you have a land already secured, the expenses won't be that much. But where by you don't have a land to build, you'll spend more if you secure a land in a semi or developed location.