Business and Investment

raaman

Valued Contributor
There are businesses where the investment is very low or very comfortable, where most people can participate. If you have a good amount to invest in business, you should have a few thousand dollars.

You can think about getting a franchise, for the moment I am only going to think of the case where you do not have a large amount of money to invest in any business.

As I said before, to get a business set up and running, you have to have the requisite money or at least have a job that allows you to have an amount of money to invest.

It is true that you can't decide to start a business without the required capital it's like going to farm without tools. Whereas, money is not only important part of business. I could have said it is if you're thinking of capital investment but even with that you still need some other things such as the knowledge of the proposed investment. Never go into a business without having an adequate knowledge about it. You give yourself time to acquire the necessary skills about the business before you invest your money in it.

Well if you are talking about an offline business then you do need capital to start depending on how big or small you want your business to be, but if it's an online business most times you don't actually need business capitals as there are ways you can easily start a business without having capital, businesses like freelancing you actually don't need capital for this, blogging also you don't need capital for it and so many other businesses online. And as for investment there is no way you can actually invest without money both offline and online, because you need capital to yield income for you so without capital there is no way you can make returns from investment. Like I said for most businesses online you don't need capital except offline business and for investment you need capital for both offline and online.