Bundle Africa app

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is fact that not very many apps are available for Crypto currency ethusiasts in Africa where they can easily you their Local currency to buy Crypto currencies.
Bundle Africa app is a Crypto currencies apps for Nigerlans and Ghanians. The app at the moment support the buy and selling of bitcoin, eithereum, BNB, tron, chainlink and also BUSD.

You can earn a referral commission by referal commission by inviting your friends and family to download and use this app for transactions. You can transact as low as #500 using this app and it is very fast.

They are special savings where you can your BUSD and earn 5.7% in return for 7 days. BVN,. phone number and email address are the requirements for registrations to start using this app.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have read about bundle Africa reviews online and so far , the wallet seems to have most of its users coming from African countries.

The app however still has limitations similar to that if Luno ,in the sense that it supports fewer cryptocurrency.

However ,it has an advantage that makes it very attractive . In bundle wallet one can be able to stake BUSD ,and earn profit from it ,and can also withdraw it at anytime he or she wishes.
Another benefit with the bundle Africa wallet is that it allows one to buy cryptocurrency at any amount of choice , unlike other wallets like trust wallet that has minimum deposit of $150

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Yeah , it is majorly for Africans ,as I stated that is available for Ghanaian and Nigerlans and this makes it easier for some Ghanians having challenges with chipper cash.
I guess the Savings plan for the 5.7% returm on investment after seven is different from Staking of BUSD.
The reviews available about the app are more of positive ones, it is worth of use though I hope they increase the number of Crypto currencies they support now to make Exchange more convenient.