Review Bug Catcher App Review : Legit Or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210601_080028.jpg

WHAT IS THE BUG CATCHER APP?

Bug catcher is a rewards game app to give insects food to plants. How to play this application is quite easy and users will also get rewards by collecting flowers.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH BUG CATCHER?

To make money with bug catcher apps, members or users have to collect flowers by feeding insectivorous plants.
Watch the video to get free spins and have a chance to earn 2000 flowers.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is 90K interest or $3 with payment options via paypal

IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Yes. The user will get 1200 flowers for every new user who is invited and enters your code.

#New users must enter the invitation code to open the redeem menu.
Add my code to open your redeem menu "1753255"

HOW TO START EARNING?

• Download the bug catcher application on google playstore
  • Complete tasks / missions and collect coins or balance
  • Withdraw your earnings after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
someone has already created a topic about this, Even with this i obviously don't see anyone that has given a reasonable review about it,we actually need people who have worked here before and I've placed their withdrawal and receive what they have earned to give us an information of what it is all about.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
We really don't want to fall into trash anymore. I think we need to get our fact straight before we post stuff. It isn't all about making money alone obviously, we don't want to waste other people's time and resources on illegal sites . I will indulge us all not to play on each others emotions all in the name of affiliates by posting sites we have not reviewed ourself. The advantage of this forum is to notify us on programs that works.