Bucksify.com Review: Scam or Legit?

Suba

Staff member
Bucksify.jpg

What's Bucksify?
Bucksify is a free crypto-generating site, where members will get crypto rewards, claim faucets every hour, complete surveys, quizzes, sign up, download apps, watch videos, play games, etc. Bucksify was launched in 2019 and is based in Iceland.

Besides providing lots of bonuses, Bucksify is preferred by crypto seekers because there are no popups, 5000 BXT registration bonus, membership levels that provide bigger bonuses, loyalty rewards and daily gifts are also available. Bucksify gives referrals a commission of 10%.
Minimum Withdrawal (50000 BXT) $5
Payment method support 13 crypto

How to Earn Money from Bucksify
Faucets can be claimed every 1 hour and will get around 10 BXT (Bucksify Tokens) rewards. 10000 BXT = $1 Site Review Until now Bucksify is known as a paying site, no major complaints were found, but unfortunately Bucksify provides a small reward so that a lot of time is wasted, such as claiming a faucet to get $1 a member has to claim the faucet 1000 times. So if you are going to join the Bucksify site don't ever dream of getting rich overnight.

cmoneyspinner

I had to look back through my withdrawal history to figure out how long I've been with Bucksify. My first withdrawal was made Jan 3, 2021. The main complaint that I have heard about this platform is that not available in certain countries.

My experience with Bucksify has been positive. I only withdraw my tokens as Bitcoin or Litecoin. I do claim the hourly gifts. But most of earnings come from HideOutTV. I play videos on my TV the whole day and then convert the rewards to Bucksify tokens.

The minimum withdrawal for Bitcoin is 75,000 BXT. What I like is that I also get some bonus coins thrown in. EXAMPLE: The last time I withdrew 75,000 BTC, the amount that was credited to my account was 80,392. I don't know how the extra coins are calculated. But I'm not going to complain. LOL.

According to their records, I have withdrawn close to $400 USD from Jan 2021 to June 2022. Bucksify is LEGIT!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This site is legit, I was introduced to it by cmoneyspinner, she made a proper information here.

Although I do not consider ithis site more than a faucet, but we can choose any of the various cryptos available when making a withdrawal. So till withdrawal, you are safe from bad choise.

By the way, they also offer gift-cards as another option for withdrawal, but I have never used that option. Whenever there is an idea to do online shopping related to it, I will do that too.

PS, I used to have Bucksify's app, but that used to hang any time, so I only use website now.​

cmoneyspinner

Suba

- In your discussion you mention "lots of bonuses". That is another reason why I really like this faucet. The more active you are, the more you increase your earnings. For example, I am now at Level 141. This means that I earn extra for certain activities. Currently if I complete an Offer I will receive an Offerwall Bonus of 81.08%. I earned 4970 BXT (tokens) but I received an additional 1170 BXT just because I am at Level 141. Every time you level up your bonuses go up too! There is a lot to like about Bucksify.

cmoneyspinner

Since I seem to be the only one contributing to this discussion, let me just say that for the time that I have been active on Bucksify, my experience has been worthwhile. But I knew the "gravy train" would eventually run out of "gravy".

Effective November 1st, they will be implementing changes in their Rewards system. I'm not surprised. I always thought the rewards were very generous. That's why I sort of figured they would not last forever. At any rate, the changes they have made are not that "dramatic". If you are active on Bucksify, just sign in and you will see an announcement detailing the changes. In my humble opinion, it's still a good platform.