Review Btcclicks.com Reviews

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
BTCClicks is a Paid-To-Click (PTC) website who claims to reward you for seeing and clicking advertisements.

*********​

Clicking adverts is the most common way to make money with BTCClicks.Before you may win the credit, you must watch the advertisement for the specified amount of time. You can Earn up to 0.00003 mBTC per click.

Referral Program​

You can also make money on BTCClicks by introducing your friends to the website.Every user who registers for BTCClicks after clicking the banner will become your direct referral. After that, per each ad which your referral clicks, you'll get an 80% compensation.

Minimum Payout 0.10000 mbtc

Payment Method Any Bitcoin Wallet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
BTCClicks is a Paid-To-Click (PTC) website who claims to reward you for seeing and clicking advertisements.

*********​

Clicking adverts is the most common way to make money with BTCClicks.Before you may win the credit, you must watch the advertisement for the specified amount of time. You can Earn up to 0.00003 mBTC per click.

Referral Program​

You can also make money on BTCClicks by introducing your friends to the website.Every user who registers for BTCClicks after clicking the banner will become your direct referral. After that, per each ad which your referral clicks, you'll get an 80% compensation.

Minimum Payout 0.10000 mbtc

Payment Method Any Bitcoin Wallet.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your informative post about BTCClicks.It seems to be an interesting site. I may register on it and check it out. Thanks again for sharing.

Kingstone

0.1mbtc should mean 0.00001 BTC right? The minimum withdrawal is not enormous and one can actually be building it up gradually to earn something big. Sites like these are just not so reliable. Just watching some ads is not just enough to earn enough BTC. I wish they could add more ways to earn.

It will be much better if you can get us payment proofs so that we can all be more convinced that they are not a waste of time if truly they are paying since you are advocating that we can earn BTC from it. With BTC falling, now is the time to buy or earn some coins.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
0.1mbtc should mean 0.00001 BTC right? The minimum withdrawal is not enormous and one can actually be building it up gradually to earn something big. Sites like these are just not so reliable. Just watching some ads is not just enough to earn enough BTC. I wish they could add more ways to earn.

It will be much better if you can get us payment proofs so that we can all be more convinced that they are not a waste of time if truly they are paying since you are advocating that we can earn BTC from it. With BTC falling, now is the time to buy or earn some coins.
Hi kingstone.Nice to meet you. Thank you for your informative post. I fully agree with you. A payment proof would help a lot because there are so many unreliable sites and apps so it would be better to be sure that a site or app is not fake before registering on it and waste precious time and effort on it.