BTC price is now valued $32,885, the onus is low for the coin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC PRICE, MARKETCAP, 24 HOURS TRADING VOLUME, AND THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY;
Bitcoin is still suffering from the bearish run, no doubt. The onus is on the negative side for the coin to fall more adrift. I see no signs of Bitcoin moving up anytime soon with the ongoing saga around the coin, which isn't appearing positive at the meantime.

BTC CURRENT PRICE;
Bitcioin is currently valued at $32,885, with daily price decline of -9.17%. The ongoing bear market have seen it halve after reaching land mark of $62,000+ during April 2021. The bear Market isn't affecting only Bitcoin alone, other coins like DOGE, ETH, BCH, BNB, LTC etc, is on the massive drop down too.

BTC MARKETCAP, TRADING VOLUME, CIRCULATING SUPPLY;

BTC total marketcap value is peaked at $615.94 billion currently. It once recorded very high marketcap of $1 trillion before this current bearish run diminished its progress. The daily trading volume is peaked at $42.75 billion, which is also on the decline. The total circulating supply is valued at 18,729,756 BTC in the last seven days.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Today the price of Bitcoin rose slightly but we still do not know the exact reason for the fluctuation of the price. My guess is the manipulation of the whales. They are testing the field if their power is still effective. Buy a billion dollar worth today and sell a billion worth next week. The price will definitely change. What if the buyer is A and the seller is B. On the next transaction A is the seller and the buyer is B. Do you get my theory?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Today the price of Bitcoin rose slightly but we still do not know the exact reason for the fluctuation of the price. My guess is the manipulation of the whales. They are testing the field if their power is still effective. Buy a billion dollar worth today and sell a billion worth next week. The price will definitely change. What if the buyer is A and the seller is B. On the next transaction A is the seller and the buyer is B. Do you get my theory?
I didn't actually get all your points dear. But what i can say is that, if the investor flips his or her big money digital asset it will affect the price of the coin. Cos the amount t of coins flipped its a big one, it will take a toll of the coin and seeing it losing its value at the meantime, until another big investor takes over and invest bigger too the price will go up.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A couple of days ago, bitcoin was once again $40K. Thanks to Elon Musk who said he is willing to accept bitcoin for Tesla provided the bitcoin minors switch to renewal power for mining bitcoin. Musk stopped accepting bitcoin payment for using coal power for mining. Now, bitcon has agan fallen under $40K.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
A couple of days ago, bitcoin was once again $40K. Thanks to Elon Musk who said he is willing to accept bitcoin for Tesla provided the bitcoin minors switch to renewal power for mining bitcoin. Musk stopped accepting bitcoin payment for using coal power for mining. Now, bitcon has agan fallen under $40K.
Yeah that was exactly one week ago and the price is currently down again, i tried to figure out the likely cause of the bearish moment again I have not been able to figure it , with the market capitalization of bitcoin almost half to initial $1 trillion show more investment is needed for the market to pump. The Continuous adoption of Bitcoin has not reflect increase in investment pool.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The fall in price was due to Elon Musk's statement and the extension of the crackdown on bitcoin mining factories to the prominent bitcoin mining region in china

Elon musk has abandoned his plan to accept bitcoin as a payment for Tesla's electric car, couple with the stiffer actions on bitcoin miners in china. These trigger a sell-off and intermittently cause a dip in bitcoin

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The fall in price was due to Elon Musk's statement and the extension of the crackdown on bitcoin mining factories to the prominent bitcoin mining region in china

Elon musk has abandoned his plan to accept bitcoin as a payment for Tesla's electric car, couple with the stiffer actions on bitcoin miners in china. These trigger a sell-off and intermittently cause a dip in bitcoin
I wouldn't know if you got this information that he has abandoned his plan to accept Bitcoin payment in this company recently because I have not heard that the renewable source of energy is now 50% safe which was his condition and I wouldn't know if the crackdown on miners in China is a recent one as in the last one week, to have dropped down the price of bitcoin from $40,000 to it current trading Price.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has again fallen and this time it is about $32K. IN recent time people are saying that bitcoin can actually fall to $20K, some even up that figure to $10K. While I do not buy their reasonings, I still have this feeling that bitcoin will continue to fall down. This year saw the greatest event for bitcoin as well as the worst event.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Bitcoin has again fallen and this time it is about $32K. IN recent time people are saying that bitcoin can actually fall to $20K, some even up that figure to $10K. While I do not buy their reasonings, I still have this feeling that bitcoin will continue to fall down. This year saw the greatest event for bitcoin as well as the worst event.
The situation in cryptocurrency is not a good one at all, though I don't think the market could fall further except China has another tool to use in cracking down more or there is a serious fear in the market by Investors Making them.to sell off their coins the $30,000 support level in bitcoin is still a very strong one to hold on for now.

Richee84

The decision of th big player in the crypto world have really affected the price of not just bitcoin but also other coin that have gain value. Elon musk statement has contributed to the fall of bitcoin worldwide. Also the Chinese action on the miners has also contributed negatively to the down fall of bitcoin.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The price drop is due to the fact that people have stopped buying, if big investors start investing in crypto currencies and inject a lot of money into the market, the price will start growing. The public seems to have lost hope with bitcoin and all other crypto currencies, that's why the market is bearish.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The price drop is due to the fact that people have stopped buying, if big investors start investing in crypto currencies and inject a lot of money into the market, the price will start growing. The public seems to have lost hope with bitcoin and all other crypto currencies, that's why the market is bearish.
You may be right but I don't think people have lost hope in cryptocurrency as such but the fact is that the China pull out is a major blow to the market because they have significant number of traders and miners in the Crypto currency market, I believe if we finally experience the worst of China crackdown measures to upgrade the market will begin to come.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The price has even been long. Recently bitcoin has even been traded lesser than that. The fact is that people are losing interest in crypto. I won't blame them, seeing almost your coins decorated in red won't be a motivation especially when there is no any hope in sight. There is no doubt that the Chinese eviction in the crypto world has really affected the market and not much help has been rendered even El Salvador adoption of bitcoin is still shaking