BTC is $39,000 do you think the time is right for bull run??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC have made renaissance in the last 24 hours, going from $36,400 to $39,000 with a daily price increase of +8.27%. After the weekend regular drop down in price which recently occurred in the last 48 hours, have now seen BTC improve with high percentage of daily price correction of 8.27%.

Not only the price of BTC increase, other coins followed suit too to increase in the last 24 hours. Almost all the 5,700+ coins in the market is simply bearing a green plus apart from the stable coins that is having negative signs via their price tag and their price percentage. If this gonna be a turning point in the long lasting bear market, it will be a welcomed one by investors who have waited too long to see upward in price.

Is not easy predicting what is going to happen around the crypto market, we only follow our instinct and decide what is going through in the crypto ecosystem.

With this uptrend and the recent improvement in the coins. Can you expect the bull market resuming activities and sidelining the bearish run??

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The recent pump occurred after Tesla announced that it will buy more Bitcoin. I have been telling a lot of people that Elon musk is using a strategy to make the price of Bitcoin cheaper so that he will buy more. I actually think that the time has come for bitcoin to pump very hard and of course other cryptocurrencies will follow suit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The recent pump occurred after Tesla announced that it will buy more Bitcoin. I have been telling a lot of people that Elon musk is using a strategy to make the price of Bitcoin cheaper so that he will buy more. I actually think that the time has come for bitcoin to pump very hard and of course other cryptocurrencies will follow suit.
Immediately BTC started moving up other coins followed suit and started moving up on their own. I was just surprise seeing BTC climbing up after experiencing weekend bearish run. It went as high as +9.03% on Sunday alone, other crypto coins followed and recorded improvement in their daily price increase. Surely Elon musk is behind the drama in the coins fluctuations.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
That's great , since the Twitter ban i have not been getting updates from Elon Musk, this Elon Musk guy is unpredictable , he has succeeded in bringing the market down so that he can buy the dip and make more profit , those who were strong to have held their Investment without pannic will be the ones to enjoy the recovery benefit. Let hope that the week will be full of green bye to red.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This significant increase was seen in the early hours on Monday following Elon Musk tweets. He stated categorically that Tela is ready to reinstate bitcoin payments following more clean energy usage by the miners
This will make the bullish market persist and bitcoin price will increase proportionally following his tweets

Mika

VIP Contributor
The resurgence of BTC is mainly due to Elon Musk's statement that he might consider accepting BTC for Tesla provided people start using renewal fuel for mining. This statement alone may not hold the price of btc to $40K for too long, there should me more positiove news regarding bitcoin for the market to gain confidence.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The resurgence of BTC is mainly due to Elon Musk's statement that he might consider accepting BTC for Tesla provided people start using renewal fuel for mining. This statement alone may not hold the price of btc to $40K for too long, there should me more positive news regarding bitcoin for the market to gain confidence.
Their is more positive on what you're saying about Elon musk comments leading to BTC skyrocketing to the top at the moment, the resurgence is signs that it will soon take to the top. Elon musk wants to get more benefits again investing on BTC. That has also made other coins to improve, cos BTC influences them all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just like I said bitcoin price could not remain at $40k for long, the price has again fallen under $40K. Musk has invested a lot of money in bitcoin. The price drop is certainly a big blow for Elon Musk, that's why he is trying to influence the market so that the price might go up again. Some people suggest that he has already sold his bitcoins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is actually a Elon musk that tweeted that he will consider accepting bitcoins for payment of personal car and that is why there is a bullish run in the market, we are expecting it to last for a longer period of time, few weeks was bad for investors but we will soon smile again.

Last edited:

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Elon Musk must have realised that the antics he employed in causing some sort of panic sell, in other to drop the price of bitcoin and and using the opportunity to promote his dogecoin was not in his best interest. His initial comment on bitcoin sent a very wrong signal to investors and the bearish run was really biting. But it seems thing will return to normal soon as we are now seeing more vibrant investors step into the scene. It's time for the bullish run!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The bull moment is long over due. But just like many will believe in the conspiracy theory that Elon Musk crashed bitcoin price in order to buy it in larger quantities, because crypto fell when he tweeted that he's no longer accepting bitcoin and also it rose again after he tweeted that he may consider accepting bitcoin. I didn't believe in the theory. I rather believe the influence of China and El Salvador influence in the fall and rise of bitcoins respectively.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Their is more positive on what you're saying about Elon musk comments leading to BTC skyrocketing to the top at the moment, the resurgence is signs that it will soon take to the top. Elon musk wants to get more benefits again investing on BTC. That has also made other coins to improve, cos BTC influences them all.
The only issues I have with his move is that it is beginning to forfeit the original objective of the crypto market, it is meant to be decentralized and not been controlled by one man. If he feels he has monster the strength to control the market whenever he likes, this will debase the idea of the market been control by the forces of supply and demand.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only issues I have with his move is that it is beginning to forfeit the original objective of the crypto market, it is meant to be decentralized and not been controlled by one man. If he feels he has monster the strength to control the market whenever he likes, this will debase the idea of the market been control by the forces of supply and demand.
His voice, tweets is very pivotal indeed. Through those things which is said by Elon musk, he is easy to influence the market. He got lots of fans, they listen to him a lot. That's why any negative things, he says around crypto will really affect the coins price cos of how influential he is.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The price have gotten to that range for the third time now ,and one funny part is that after getting to that range it starts falling again instead of having high increase and moving up to $50k ,I think what influenced the rise and increase in the price of the coin was elon musk tweet about bitcoin and one country called elsavador that accepted the use of cryptocurrency ,I think issues like this affects the use of crypto currency positively to a greater margin and extent too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The price have gotten to that range for the third time now ,and one funny part is that after getting to that range it starts falling again instead of having high increase and moving up to $50k ,I think what influenced the rise and increase in the price of the coin was elon musk tweet about bitcoin and one country called elsavador that accepted the use of cryptocurrency ,I think issues like this affects the use of crypto currency positively to a greater margin and extent too
Sure, matters like that influences the BTC price positively. The Elon musk tweet that directed towards buying more BTC with Tesla motors company, adding to its existing investment, got peoples mind investing more. That really took the price higher together with the adoptation of El-salvador govt to help bolster their economy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
the price is improving as you said and we are expecting that the price of bitcoins come to 50000 Dollars as it was feew weeks ago,cryptocurrency is highly volatile and we should always expect most of these things in cryptocurrency because it is not possible for a coin to maintain a constant uptrend.

Status
Not open for further replies.