Boost Your SEO Ranking With This SEO Tool

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can ease you SEO implementations by using different kinds of SEO tools. One of the major issues with using SEO tools is they are very expensive and average Joe cannot use these tools. Even when you find free SEO tool, you might not use it for your all SEO activities because in the long run you will eventually forget about this tool. A better option is to use an SEO browser extension. When you use SEO browser extension, everything will be at the click of the button.

If you want to ease your SEO implementation, try using Ubersuggest Chrome extension. This tool was created by Neil Patel, one of the best SEO guru in the industry. When you start using Ubersuggest Chrome extension, you will be able to boost your SEO easily.

If you have installed this extension, when you do Google search, you will see the metrics associated with the keywords. You can even see the backlinks every website listed on the search page has.

The best thing about this tool it is completely free.

Mika

VIP Contributor
i know ubersuggest, I have also used his SEO tool, however, I did not realize ubersuggest was also avalable as Ubersuggest Chrome extension. I have used a lot of browser extension in the pasts. One of my favorite was keywords everywhere. When you use this browser extension, and when you search on Google it will show the keyword value of your searches and search result. You can take note of these analytics from this browser extension to improve SEO on your own website. I laos also used a lot of SEO tool bars on my browser, for example alexa tool bar, seoquake tool bar etc. The primary benefit of using these extensions and tool bar is you will get information on the SEO value of the website you visit or keyword you search. This will help you implement the strategy on your own website for improving SEO. if you do your own SEO, these tools are very valuable.