blogging to earn money online

how toearn inbloging since iam makeing alot of gramatically mistake .iam not fluent writer what are the ways suceeded inblogging .fromchild hood iam makeing simple mistake that is grammar itically mistake inwritieng , how tomake topic how toselect topic how to select topic and writeing without amistake . how topublish blogging .free blgging websites topublish .any one guided me

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Before starting a blog in English, first you have to learn how to write properly not exactly with the grammar but with the sentences that are not too short or not too long. The paragraphing should also be observed. A paragraph is a section for a particular topic or subtopic so you have to abide by that. Paragraphs should not be very long because it will be boring. Now with the subject matter, write only about something that you know very well. It is silly to write a blog about rocket science when you do not even know general science. Write something about yourself like if you are fond of music then write about music in general or perhaps you can write about how to make music or a song. List down the topics that you want to blog about and if you have more than 20 topics then that is the time to start blogging.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The first thing you should know is that everybody is born blank tabular rasa. Nobody ever came to the world with full knowledge of a thing, so we acquire knowledge overtime. With blogging you need to first learn the English language even the basic words to be able to write in simple sentences. You don't need jaw breaking words to communicate effectively. Just learned your tenses, Concord and how to spell properly.blogging is mostly about being articulate about your views. Let people understand in simple terms your point of writing

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I really saw your interest in blogging as you wrote above. But, the problem is that you have to work on your English writing skills a lot to get to that level. Your punctuation marks are very weird that you need to work on. In blogging, this is the basic thing. In the way of earning money through this, you have to work on other things too. As we have a lot of competitors around us, who are way better than us and their blogs rank much. Thus, I mentioned them as our competitors. I would recommend work you at first on your English skills, then you should think of starting a blog page.

However, earning is quite difficult for new bloggers who are good at English due to the lot of traffic here. So, you have to come with new skills here to succeed.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I agree with many people here who have said that the first thing to be successful in blogging is to learn. You have said that you want to blog in English and so your first thing to do is to learn English. You should not only focus on the grammar and the vocabulary but also learn how to make senstences correctly, how to paragraph your work and how to panctuate it correctly. The good thing is that there are so many ways that you can learn English, both offline and online. So look for a good learning platform and learn. Then you can get into blogging, where you will choose a niche of your interest and make blog posts on it.

KURTAULI

blogspot is a very good platform. If you have good content you can turn on google adsense and earn extra income. This is a new service. The key is to have good content

Ahxmed

If you aren't fluent in English it will be difficult to make money from blogging. Maybe you should blog in your local language.