Blogging, Ebooks and Online Articles

M

mathsmech206

Blogging is a very strategy for marketing.

One way of marketing based on the blog is writing on any of the following.

1) Increasing traffic on your website
2) Affiliate Marketing
3) Website design and website developement
4) Hosting
5) Coding
6) Payment gateways
7) Digital marketing
8) SEO
9) Ebooks

Your followers will definitely continue to follow on based on your newest article.

Your continuous update in terms of any of the above is very important.

Responding to questions from followers is also very fundamental.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, you have listed one of the areas that a blogger needs to focused on in order to make a success. The right niche that a blogger chooses is always the best determinant on whether the blogger will be making money or not. That's why it is better to choose a better niche.

D

Deleted member 28127

I do not think that payments gateway is an interesting subject to speak about in blogs. Most of them have their own blog where they detail different subjects about verification or financial operations to do with or even referral program so their users can have a detailed user guide. Most blogs about payment gateway have deprecated information because the writer doesn't update information generally from time to time.

Dupie

In my opinion, SEO are very important in blogging. A great blog should have good Search Engine Optimisation, without it your blog would not appear on search engines. One incredible way of making your site SEO optimised is to incorporate backlinks to your texts. They are links that connect your content to different organisations or sites or interests, in some cases, can help you build partnership and credibility with the links you recommend.

PassiveIncome4ack

In my opinion, the first thing you should care is which topic or field you would like to focus. all of the way you list just a way. but why other famous account can have fans is whaich topic they choose and how to make it popular in the specific field. Interesting topic or connected topic will easy let people follow you, even just a sentence like, " My iphone13 got the problem, does anyone have some issue like me" then people like you will have a connection with you.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that payments gateway is an interesting subject to speak about in blogs. Most of them have their own blog where they detail different subjects about verification or financial operations to do with or even referral program so their users can have a detailed user guide. Most blogs about payment gateway have deprecated information because the writer doesn't update information generally from time to time.

It is true that many payment gateways have their own blogs where they discuss many things about their services. However, most of the times, many things are not found on their own blog. I believe that there are some other blogs where you can get additional information about payment processors. For example, Skrill payment gateway discusses how you can verify your account, but I have learned that Skrill's account verification department is really slow. many users describe their own experiences with using payment processors and verifying their account. This is something we cannot find on the official blog of the payment processor.

Apart from this I think that there are many other things and subjects to discuss in blogs. For example, you may discuss about health, money, finance, real estate, making money online, lifestyle, business, beauty, recipes, etc. There are many things to talk about in your blog. You may start a blog about particular niche and write about it. The key here is to write about something that you like. You must also select a niche where you can get a lots of data to write about. Blogging is not that easy and many bloggers have to hire writers from all over the world.