BLAME YOURSELF IF YOU MISS BITCOIN AGAIN

Ibrym

Hey Guys! Been a while since I dropped by this forum. It has been a crazy start for cryptos this year and I think a lot of us will be fooled by the media and talking heads who try to make us believe that The End of Bitcoin is here.

Alright, so Bitcoin has been on a bearish move for a while now but hey, which tradable asset ever stays bullish forever? Don't mistake it my dear friends, if you miss bitcoin now you might never be able to afford it again.

Well, does that mean you should throw caution to the wind and go all in? Hell no dude! You've gotta do your own analysis or follow an expert to understand when it is good to buy. With that said, I must state clearly here that I'm not a financial expert or advisor and this article should not be taken as a financial advise of any ramification. Whatever you read here is purely for educational purpose.

Let me know your opinion in the comment section. Bye for now, stay safe and keep making money!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When the Bitcoin was invented, a few people thought that Bitcoin was a worthless investment. However, a large amount of people actually invested in Bitcoin and now they are billionaires. I think that the Bitcoin will only prove to be profitable if it exceeds the $100,000 figures and break all the records. I think that people who have held a good number of Bitcoin will then make the right kind of profits, but Bitcoin's actual future depends on the market conditions and overall demand and supply of Bitcoin. If the Bitcoin's supply gets limited and the demand raises, then the price will definitely skyrocket. Always remember that Bitcoin is just like any physical commodity.

The only difference is that it is not a physical commodity! If petrol's supply gets limited and the demand rises, then the prices of petroleum products will definitely get increased. The same is the case with Bitcoin. When it comes to Bitcoin, the overall trading value and the market capitalisation matters a lot. There are so many factors that determine the overall cost of Bitcoin. The real problem is that no one knows what does future holds for Bitcoin. However, majority of the experts hold the view that Bitcoin's prices will surge greatly in the near future.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is at $41K, it was once $68K, people expect Bitcoin to become $100K very soon, maybe be within this year. Their assumption might be true because when Bitcoin begins to grow, it multiplies so rapidly that it can gain a lot of value in a short time. For example, if the market starts gaining value, Bitcoin will become $50K from the current $41K in no time. Bitcoin might also depreciate, as this has happened many times. The current value is also a sharp drop from $44K two weeks ago. However, the price will ultimately grow because that's how cryptocurrency operates. However, just because bitcoin has gone low does not mean we can invest, and in case we don't invest will be making another financial mistake. Even though bitcoin has dropped 40 percent low compared to its all-time high, the price is still high for most of us. For example, $41,000 is a very big amount for me, I cannot buy 1 bitcoin even if I want to. In fact, I cannot even buy 0.25 BTC because I would ned at least $10,000, which is over one million in my local currency and I don't have that kind of amount to make an investment.

Ibrym

When the Bitcoin was invented, a few people thought that Bitcoin was a worthless investment. However, a large amount of people actually invested in Bitcoin and now they are billionaires. I think that the Bitcoin will only prove to be profitable if it exceeds the $100,000 figures and break all the records. I think that people who have held a good number of Bitcoin will then make the right kind of profits, but Bitcoin's actual future depends on the market conditions and overall demand and supply of Bitcoin. If the Bitcoin's supply gets limited and the demand raises, then the price will definitely skyrocket. Always remember that Bitcoin is just like any physical commodity.

The only difference is that it is not a physical commodity! If petrol's supply gets limited and the demand rises, then the prices of petroleum products will definitely get increased. The same is the case with Bitcoin. When it comes to Bitcoin, the overall trading value and the market capitalisation matters a lot. There are so many factors that determine the overall cost of Bitcoin. The real problem is that no one knows what does future holds for Bitcoin. However, majority of the experts hold the view that Bitcoin's prices will surge greatly in the near future.
Hey Good-Guy, I love your analysis and you made very valid points. I met bitcoin at $4K and I second guessed. I told myself,"hell no this is too expensive, there's no way this price is gonna hold". And then boom $10K! At that point I was like "You know What, I'm gonna buy this thing When it retraces to around the $4k level. And boom again $15k and $25k and..... Then I was like F***k my stupid mehn, how could I have let that slip right out of my hands?

I think the hike in energy cost is gonna force weak hands to abandon their minning rigs and cosequently BTC POW will reduce and the value thereof. So, I'm expecting more bearish move to come but I'm also aware of the big banks interest in the virtual gold (BTC). Therefore, expecting BTC to hit $75k third quater of this year.

Ibrym

Bitcoin is at $41K, it was once $68K, people expect Bitcoin to become $100K very soon, maybe be within this year. Their assumption might be true because when Bitcoin begins to grow, it multiplies so rapidly that it can gain a lot of value in a short time. For example, if the market starts gaining value, Bitcoin will become $50K from the current $41K in no time. Bitcoin might also depreciate, as this has happened many times. The current value is also a sharp drop from $44K two weeks ago. However, the price will ultimately grow because that's how cryptocurrency operates. However, just because bitcoin has gone low does not mean we can invest, and in case we don't invest will be making another financial mistake. Even though bitcoin has dropped 40 percent low compared to its all-time high, the price is still high for most of us. For example, $41,000 is a very big amount for me, I cannot buy 1 bitcoin even if I want to. In fact, I cannot even buy 0.25 BTC because I would ned at least $10,000, which is over one million in my local currency and I don't have that kind of amount to make an investment.
Hello Mika, thanks for stoping by and you are right. I cannot afford BTC at it's current price either. I'm positive BTC will hit the $100k mark. But when? That I don't know. But one thing I know for sure from trading Forex for close to 5 years is that when the media is screaming buy, better do the opposite.

I'm beginning to read lately about some so called industry big guys predicting BTC to hit $100k soon, some even got over zealous to predict $500k. So I said to my self "dude better chill the hell out cos this thing is about to head South". With all the media calling for a BTC rally, I expect more decline and that will only give kids like me the opportunity to hop on the BTC ship and sail to Panama. adiós!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin will still move up no doubt, I am still investing in the digital coin, but not long term rather short term. Since it's been moving up and down within short duration of time, the best way to make profit off Bitcoin is through short term investment. I don't have the funds to go long term Bitcoin investment, the little amount I have now is capitalizing on the losses price of the asset and trading it asap to make profit. At times it falls back at me, but I don't lose more than I've gained. Because I don't trade often, I trade with strategy, and win I reach my profit margin I exit immediately even if the market is looking more if favouring me more. I've always believed that, if I continue trading and crossing my limit, one day, i might lose it all. I trade Spot, Futures contract, and those kind of trades are risky especially when the entire cryptocurrency market experiences flash drop off. Such will result in max loss like the one that occured late in 2021, where majority of people lost huge amount of money within short time interval, bringing total loss of 400$+ billion dollars.

Ibrym

Bitcoin will still move up no doubt, I am still investing in the digital coin, but not long term rather short term. Since it's been moving up and down within short duration of time, the best way to make profit off Bitcoin is through short term investment. I don't have the funds to go long term Bitcoin investment, the little amount I have now is capitalizing on the losses price of the asset and trading it asap to make profit. At times it falls back at me, but I don't lose more than I've gained. Because I don't trade often, I trade with strategy, and win I reach my profit margin I exit immediately even if the market is looking more if favouring me more. I've always believed that, if I continue trading and crossing my limit, one day, i might lose it all. I trade Spot, Futures contract, and those kind of trades are risky especially when the entire cryptocurrency market experiences flash drop off. Such will result in max loss like the one that occured late in 2021, where majority of people lost huge amount of money within short time interval, bringing total loss of 400$+ billion dollars.
That's right Sincerem, can't forget the crash of 2021. I remember warning my facebook friends to avoid buying BTC before that particular crash. Not that I'm a genie of some sort though but I happen to have some understanding of Eliot Wave Analysis and the wave count was too obvious to mistake. So after seeing that BTC was at the last impulse wave I knew a massive correction was on the way.

Generally, I'm more of a Forex trader, I don't day-trade cryptos, I just analyse good coins, buy and hold in my wallet and when a boom comes I sell. Any ways, I wish you more wins in your trading. Namaste!

Flow-er

Bitcoin is the king coin and most definitely the best cryptocurrency in the crypto ecosystem. Bitcoin volatility is very pronounced when compared to the volatility of other cryptocurrencies. The market fluctuations of the altcoin depends on the value of cryptocurrency. I still don't understand the major reason behind this. Could it be that, the investors holding bitcoin are also holding the altcoins? Because this is the only thing that could cause the strong connection. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is most utilised cryptocurrency. I think that the level of acceptance of the bitcoin was dues to its fixed supply. In 2012, so many people missed bitcoin and it was very detrimental. Now, the price of bitcoin hovers around $44,788 as at the Time of writing this piece. The major thing is that bitcoin is a digital assets with a store of value. It has the ability to surge on the long-term and that's basically the reason why it is been used by many. For those wo do not want to miss the fortune in bitcoin In 2022, you will need to have nothing less than $15,000 to risk.

Ibrym

Bitcoin is the king coin and most definitely the best cryptocurrency in the crypto ecosystem. Bitcoin volatility is very pronounced when compared to the volatility of other cryptocurrencies. The market fluctuations of the altcoin depends on the value of cryptocurrency. I still don't understand the major reason behind this. Could it be that, the investors holding bitcoin are also holding the altcoins? Because this is the only thing that could cause the strong connection. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is most utilised cryptocurrency. I think that the level of acceptance of the bitcoin was dues to its fixed supply. In 2012, so many people missed bitcoin and it was very detrimental. Now, the price of bitcoin hovers around $44,788 as at the Time of writing this piece. The major thing is that bitcoin is a digital assets with a store of value. It has the ability to surge on the long-term and that's basically the reason why it is been used by many. For those wo do not want to miss the fortune in bitcoin In 2022, you will need to have nothing less than $15,000 to risk.
Yes Flow-er you have given it the right name (KingCoin). I think the influence of BTC on the alt coins could be because most speculators see BTC as the pacesetter and believe all other coins would fare better if BTC is doing great. Imagine if all BTC whales decide to part with their precious digital asset. The entire crypto ecosystem would be in disarray, because, mass sentiment would be that if the king is worthless to be discarded then what good would an alt be. There would be massive panic selling and total chaos!

I think BTC's obvious influence in the crypto space will linger for some more years to come until there's substantial adoption of cryptocurrencies for everyday financial transaction.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your opinion.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Bitcoin was like play when it fist arrived in 2009 and many people even me over looked in my country it was #5 per 1 bitcoin at that time, with time bitcoin soon started to rise in tge market and today it has been the most valued coin in the market I just got to know of bitcoin last year which was 2021.

Oh I wished I could turn back the hands of time and go back in 2009 to buy bitcoin, now bitcoin is hard to get as fake bitcoin mining sites and investment sites are created everyday just to ripp people of their bitcoin the little legit ones I have seen gives only little amount of bitcoins just for doing big task which is not worth the time cus when you exchange it to USD it is not even up to a dollar, especially on those telegram bots promising you to double any amount of bitcoin you invest on it which is scan my advise is if you have bitcoin simply keep it because with the look of things the value will keep rising or you can just spend it instead of getting scammed

minenovo

Even when I see a good entry to buy I don't really throw caution in the wind anymore. I have done so in the past and I have made enough mistakes to leave me pretty wary of that approach.