Bizdustry - Get Paid To Post Forum

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been with Bizdustry for more than 2 months and have received a payout several times. One of the high paying sites, youuj can earn from Bizdustry 5 cents per post of comment and 7 cents per post of a new thread. Currently the limit is 3 posts of comments and 2 posts of new thread per hour. Payment is by Paypal and Bitcoin. Like Trendri, the admin of Bizdustry is also active and responsive to the questions of the members. There is a limit on the length of the post but I don't remember so you just have to check on it when you join the forum. You need to make 10 posts for evaluation before you are accepted as a member.

chicnthin

I'm still somehow new to Bizdustry but I have earned quite a lot than what I have earned with other forums I previously writes to. They have one of the highest pay rates for a forum. In just 6 weeks of stay there, I managed to earn almost $40, inclusive of the deducted fee for withdrawal. The current pay rate is 5 cents per post/ reply and 7 cents for making a new thread. There's a limit of 3 post and 2 threads per hour. The site pays through paypal and bitcoin. Apart from earning, you can also gain knowledge because of the topics being discussed in the site. One of the reason why I like forums.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm still somehow new to Bizdustry but I have earned quite a lot than what I have earned with other forums I previously writes to. They have one of the highest pay rates for a forum. In just 6 weeks of stay there, I managed to earn almost $40, inclusive of the deducted fee for withdrawal. The current pay rate is 5 cents per post/ reply and 7 cents for making a new thread. There's a limit of 3 post and 2 threads per hour. The site pays through paypal and bitcoin. Apart from earning, you can also gain knowledge because of the topics being discussed in the site. One of the reason why I like forums.
Cool, i think we recently spoke on bizdustry forum site?? I love what you just said about bizdustry, bizdustry worth the attention and attraction you quoted here. They've been a revelation since its inception into the forum world. They never owed me a dime since I joined them on November 13th, I have earned over $150 since I joined up to date. Even if the current payment have been adjusted to 1st of every month, I still believe in bizdustry transition, and I believe they will settle all pending payments. This trendri forum too, is exceeding my expectations also, with the pay rate being $0.06 per post and $0.08 per thread is a nice pay rate when it comes to forum pay rates. I think this forum is great too, on its way, admin @Fecoms is working very hard here to make me and you discuss efficiently.

chicnthin

Cool, i think we recently spoke on bizdustry forum site?? I love what you just said about bizdustry, bizdustry worth the attention and attraction you quoted here. They've been a revelation since its inception into the forum world. They never owed me a dime since I joined them on November 13th, I have earned over $150 since I joined up to date. Even if the current payment have been adjusted to 1st of every month, I still believe in bizdustry transition, and I believe they will settle all pending payments. This trendri forum too, is exceeding my expectations also, with the pay rate being $0.06 per post and $0.08 per thread is a nice pay rate when it comes to forum pay rates. I think this forum is great too, on its way, admin @Fecoms is working very hard here to make me and you discuss efficiently.
Yeah, I recall of speaking to you on bizdustry. Good thing we use same usernames to easily identify one another even if we are on different forum. If I could turn back time, I wish I joined the site earlier than I did, instead of wasting my time on other sites that I didn't get to cash out at all. Anyway, you've mentioned that you earned over $150 in just two months? Wow, that's great! I don't mind the new payment date being the first of every month. I could use the time and earn more before the the said date, in that way, I could save in transaction fees. Although I wish, they can make payments twice a month.

Trendri is also another great forum, I think. 100 words may seem a lot but if there's a lot to talk about, you wouldn't mind the required words. But I wish they could lessen it a bit because not everytime there's a topic that can add in the conversation.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am an active member of Bizdustry and I love the site so much. I have cashed out there several times without experiencing any issues. I love the discussions in the site and I have gotten to learn alot from the members there so far. Being active there daily is so rewarding and I would encourage anyone who has not joined the site to do so before you miss out on the many advantages of working in Bizdustry. The admin and moderators are friendly people and they will always help you if you have any issue.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Hi there,

I am the proud owner of Bizdustry, a Get Paid To Post Forum. We pay our users 0.05$ per post, and 0.07$ per topic. Members can cashout from a minumm of 1$ and our referral scheme offers 0.50$ per person, who signed up using your link.

We hope to see you at the site soon! Here are some reviews: bizdustry . com
I am a very active member of bizdustry. Although there have been some changes but it is still for the better. I personally believe bizdustry will stand the test of time just like trendri. I couldn't believe it when I heard trendi has been around since 2017, and I am just getting to know about it. Long live bizdustry, long live trendri.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Bizdustry is a great Earning forum I have been a very good member since November 10th last year. It has been bliss on bliss since I joined this site. I enjoy every second working on the forum , the site has got favorable working conditions. Earnings are cool, you just have to obey the stated rules and make sure you don't spam or do other crazy things that would lead to you being banned.

The administrators are honest, they also attend to our requests very fast. I love the way they do things.
I have received payments several times. I have also referred a lot of my friends who are also having a nice time earning there.
Bizdustry is more than legit.
Bi

Juen15

The bizdustry forum site is awesome. When I first joined there, it was very easy to get biznotes (rewards for each post) because there were no minimum words or characters there. Even the minimum withdrawal at that time was only 1000 biznotes or $ 1. This is the smallest sotus forum minimum payment. But after several months of being active and the forum was getting more advanced as well as lots of new members, the forum updated the rules and post format, for me it was not a problem, just I didn't like the minimum withdrawal which was immediately changed to $ 10. This is huge. But in my experience, this forum is the best in 2020 from other forums that I am part of.

Carson20t

But why just restrict the cash out to the admins and yet there is a market place and why have an application to be approved in order to access the marketplace. I feel the restrictions are a bit cumbersome on the forum but it has huge pay rates it is paying us.

Hoping they can work on the few gaps stated above and the site will surely grow even stronger, Dud I almost forget to make mention that you can also save your money there That feature is unique for now.I am a new member and still learning more about the earning forum.

chicnthin

The bizdustry forum site is awesome. When I first joined there, it was very easy to get biznotes (rewards for each post) because there were no minimum words or characters there. Even the minimum withdrawal at that time was only 1000 biznotes or $ 1. This is the smallest sotus forum minimum payment. But after several months of being active and the forum was getting more advanced as well as lots of new members, the forum updated the rules and post format, for me it was not a problem, just I didn't like the minimum withdrawal which was immediately changed to $ 10. This is huge. But in my experience, this forum is the best in 2020 from other forums that I am part of.
I guess you're one of the early members of the site. I wish I've discovered the forum a little earlier. I remember I was frustrated because I couldn't find another good site that I could earn from. I was wasting my time for those few months of trying rewarding apps that could potentially got me paid, but only few of them did. As per the minimum withdrawal, I don't mind it being $10 because I already know that they're legit. Besides, I prefer to cash out at a higher amount to save from transaction fees. But those who are just starting on Bizdustry might get scared, so I suggest to lower it for those who are withdrawing for the first time.

Donkiz

Bizdustry is definitely a good paying site, even though I'm relatively new to the site I can attest to the fact that it's a good platform with good management and administration, where you are paid to post and comment on the platform.

When I requested for payment, I was surprised at how fast my earnings entered my cryptocurrency wallet. Actually I got to know of Trendri.com when it was been discussed at Bizdustry and it was confirmed that Trendri.com is equally a good paying platform where you will have opportunity to learn and earn.

Juen15

I guess you're one of the early members of the site. I wish I've discovered the forum a little earlier. I remember I was frustrated because I couldn't find another good site that I could earn from. I was wasting my time for those few months of trying rewarding apps that could potentially got me paid, but only few of them did. As per the minimum withdrawal, I don't mind it being $10 because I already know that they're legit. Besides, I prefer to cash out at a higher amount to save from transaction fees. But those who are just starting on Bizdustry might get scared, so I suggest to lower it for those who are withdrawing for the first time.
The minimum withdrawal of $ 10 is quite large. But all that won't be a problem if you make a good thread or post. They or the bizdustry team will check all the threads that you have created. If you create junk or low quality posts. They won't pay you. I've been there, my $ 10 payment was declined because some posts with a "thank you" there would be considered low quality, so avoid that. Always create threads in the given format. But my recent thread about their TRENDRI was key so that the members of Bizdustry can no longer comment on it.

rightminds

Recently I came across this make money posting forum and I'm sceptical whether it's genuine although many of their operations are similar to other paying forum even like this trendri. There are so many things I found out about them.
Unlike trndri where you're allowed to make about six posts within the period of 9 hours plus, on bisdustry you are allowed to make three posts at every one hour interval. For every valid comment or thread you create you make 50 points which is equivalent to around 150 point for each hour. One thousand point is equivalent to $1 and you're qualified to cash out when you have 10,000 points or $10 minimum withdrawal threshold. I've been receiving payment testimonies from some of my friends who introduced me to the site and I'm considering to got it a try very soon. The whole operations their is nothing different from all other posting sites except that the point allocated to each comment or thread you created is different and the time interval to between each posting session is also different. The sites looks similar to each other that you hardly recognize it when you shift from one place to another.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site is almost as hard as beer money forum now. I went away for some times and I came to meet that my account has been ban. I wrote to the owner several times and he never replied. This site is not friendly as I thought I would always be. Not discouraging anyone....I still heard people are making money from there.

E

eldavis

Recently I came across this make money posting forum and I'm sceptical whether it's genuine although many of their operations are similar to other paying forum even like this trendri. There are so many things I found out about them.
Unlike trndri where you're allowed to make about six posts within the period of 9 hours plus, on bisdustry you are allowed to make three posts at every one hour interval. For every valid comment or thread you create you make 50 points which is equivalent to around 150 point for each hour. One thousand point is equivalent to $1 and you're qualified to cash out when you have 10,000 points or $10 minimum withdrawal threshold. I've been receiving payment testimonies from some of my friends who introduced me to the site and I'm considering to got it a try very soon. The whole operations their is nothing different from all other posting sites except that the point allocated to each comment or thread you created is different and the time interval to between each posting session is also different. The sites looks similar to each other that you hardly recognize it when you shift from one place to another.
I don't know where you go this information from but it is totally wrong. The minimum withdrawal is five dollars if am not mistaken, and to get these, it can take up to five days depending on your hard work. Which means you can make up to a dollar per day. To make a dollar per day, you need to comment on 50 posts, you get paid 20 biznotes per post, though there is now a new system where you get paid for creating threads but I don't know much of that just yet.