Bizdustry - Get Paid To Post Forum

Thosynho

Hi there,

I am the proud owner of Bizdustry, a Get Paid To Post Forum. We pay our users 0.05$ per post, and 0.07$ per topic. Members can cashout from a minumm of 1$ and our referral scheme offers 0.50$ per person, who signed up using your link.

We hope to see you at the site soon! Here are some reviews: bizdustry . com
This is great and inviting. I know of people are making money from your site. I have been introduced to it 2 days ago and I hope to money too from the group. Thanks for this information.

Recently I came across this make money posting forum and I'm sceptical whether it's genuine although many of their operations are similar to other paying forum even like this trendri. There are so many things I found out about them.
Unlike trndri where you're allowed to make about six posts within the period of 9 hours plus, on bisdustry you are allowed to make three posts at every one hour interval. For every valid comment or thread you create you make 50 points which is equivalent to around 150 point for each hour. One thousand point is equivalent to $1 and you're qualified to cash out when you have 10,000 points or $10 minimum withdrawal threshold. I've been receiving payment testimonies from some of my friends who introduced me to the site and I'm considering to got it a try very soon. The whole operations their is nothing different from all other posting sites except that the point allocated to each comment or thread you created is different and the time interval to between each posting session is also different. The sites looks similar to each other that you hardly recognize it when you shift from one place to another.
I was introduced to bizdustry just two days from a friend of mine who also joined four days ago. I was initially skeptical about joining because I know many forums don't pay after every requirements are meant. However, due to my friend persuasion I decided to give it a shot and I am happy I actually joined because of this thread I'm reading now. Though $10 minimum cash out level is not a easy work to attain but it worth since you are sure it's legit and you gonna get your money as soon as get to that zone. I'm indeed happy for this forum. I hope to benefit from trendri too because I joined two days ago too.

cmoneyspinner

Sprite1950 and Alexandoy ~ Since I know both of you, I made sure to read your comments closely. I was having a hard time trying to decide if I should or should not join. A friend has already given me a referral link but I still hesitated and it was mainly because of the discussion threads I was reading on Forum Coin. This thread still has me a little bit unsure. But since Alex mentioned that they pay via PayPal and in bitcoin I might try to give it a go. I usually opt for sites that use PayPal. But I am looking for site that pay in bitcoins because I want alternative payments. Thank you both! <3

Isabella4546

Hi, i, am a newbie on this site and would like to share with you all about a brand new way of Earning Money Online.
People click it, u earn from the click and also earn from them, signing up to Feature Pionts.

chicnthin

The minimum withdrawal of $ 10 is quite large. But all that won't be a problem if you make a good thread or post. They or the bizdustry team will check all the threads that you have created. If you create junk or low quality posts. They won't pay you. I've been there, my $ 10 payment was declined because some posts with a "thank you" there would be considered low quality, so avoid that. Always create threads in the given format. But my recent thread about their TRENDRI was key so that the members of Bizdustry can no longer comment on it.
We should really avoid posting low quality content. I was actually deducted a few points because some of my post don't have great quality. To be honest, at first, losing a thousands of biznotes got me discourage from posting on the site. I was posting less than I usually do, until I finally realize that I should just improve my writings or post. I don't have to lose an amazing site that pays its users well, when I could just got my posts better. I also noticed that the trendi thread is no longer accepting replies, is that because they consider it low quality? I was actually hoping to reply there so we could talk about our experiences here.

Juen15

We should really avoid posting low quality content. I was actually deducted a few points because some of my post don't have great quality. To be honest, at first, losing a thousands of biznotes got me discourage from posting on the site. I was posting less than I usually do, until I finally realize that I should just improve my writings or post. I don't have to lose an amazing site that pays its users well, when I could just got my posts better. I also noticed that the trendi thread is no longer accepting replies, is that because they consider it low quality? I was actually hoping to reply there so we could talk about our experiences here.
As I said above, my $ 10 withdrawal request has been rejected there citing low quality. That was the first time my request was rejected, never before, because there is no minimum word and character limit, maybe that's the reason bizdustry reviews all thread posts by members. But after that I learned how to post properly and my subsequent withdrawal requests were accepted. But for several reasons. I received a penalty with a deduction of 2000 biznotes.
My thread about their trend is closed because they think it's a low quality post. Even though I followed the bizdustry thread format and before that it wasn't a problem. I think there is something other than the reason for the low post. Maybe forum competition. Because if trendy forums get lots of good reviews there. Some of the members there may join and be active in the trend. That's just my response.

B

Bilal071

Hi there,

I am the proud owner of Bizdustry, a Get Paid To Post Forum. We pay our users 0.05$ per post, and 0.07$ per topic. Members can cashout from a minumm of 1$ and our referral scheme offers 0.50$ per person, who signed up using your link.

We hope to see you at the site soon! Here are some reviews: bizdustry . com
Bizdustry is an awesome platform to earn money by posting a thread and also by replying to people's threads.
I have joined bizdustry one month ago and I have made $20 in 20 days, two weeks ago I have cash out my money into my Crypto wallet that was very awesome experience.

chicnthin

20 dollars in 20 days means you earned 1 dollar per day. I am glad you had good experience with this site. 1 dollar from only one site is good earning.

I signed up on the site but am yet to receive my confirmation mail and the verification process for Nigeria users is quite stressful but undermining all that's worth it
Hi to both of you! I noticed that your posts is only short and given that you guys are a new members of this site, it's understandable. If you read the reward faqs here on trendri, you would learn that there minimum requirement of 80 words and above for post and 100 and above for threads. Your first 20 posts are important upon approving your accounts to earn. Please don't take this the wrong way as I'm only trying to help. I just got my account enabled to earn and it took me a while to achieve it.

Ralphjoe

Bizdustry is the best pay to post forum that I know of right now. This is the forum that I have worked on for one month plus now, this forum has paid me $30 on three occasions.

Bizdustry forum has been my saving grace, it came at a time where I was so financially downcasted, I was even contemplating on committing suicide at that point in time because I found no meaning for my life. I was at the point of letting it all go but Bizdustry came through for me as it gave me the financial freedom that I have always wanted. Working on Bizdustry has been my saving grace as it has uplifted me from all manner of lack and want.

D

Deleted member 27657

Bizdustry is a great forum. I have been using them for around a month now and have received one payment from them in that time, but have been accumulating much more points and earnings throughout the period as well, which I am hoping to cash out in the near future. They have great topics to discuss and the members are very active in the sense that they have constant communication within the forum and new threads are created at a good rate as well. I personally recommend this forum to anyone who is looking to earn through a pay per post system as the forum has great earning potential and the admins are quite active as well.

Furthermore, there are membership plans that you can purchase to increase your earning potential on the forum and the admins are constantly working to improve this with time. I am looking forward to seeing where this forum goes in the future.

Salimo 92

Yes I confirm Bizdistry is a promising site , I have already withdrawn 9$ from this site but unfortunately when site was doubling rewards at the end of December I didn't profit from it cause I had issues in my account but thanks to Admin that fix my account and I get my biznotes back , it was more than mounth of absence so I miss at least 40 $ but no worry the essential for me is I can work again at this nice platform .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am fortunate to stumble on Bizdustry from a good Samaritan. The guy came to post about get paid to comment on Nairaland money making section.

The guy posted his payment proof on the thread and I got fascinated with what I saw. A week pass and I was down and there was no money on me.

Well, I searched for his username and contact him through WhatsApp. The guy replied me very fast, which was a bit strange because most people don't give a damn when you contact the for an assistance.

He introduced me to Bizdustry and told me how to go about the verification. Fast forward to three weeks now, I have made over $30 and I am very excited about it. I have already withdrawn my earns to Bitcoin wallet.

Holluwaphemmy

Yeah, the site is a very legit platform and the administration of the platform are trying, the administrator Alexander and the rest of the administration department like Joshua, shole, Malcolm and Annis are trying. I got my payment yesterday. I've never seen such a legit platform before

chicnthin

I am fortunate to stumble on Bizdustry from a good Samaritan. The guy came to post about get paid to comment on Nairaland money making section.

The guy posted his payment proof on the thread and I got fascinated with what I saw. A week pass and I was down and there was no money on me.

Well, I searched for his username and contact him through WhatsApp. The guy replied me very fast, which was a bit strange because most people don't give a damn when you contact the for an assistance.

He introduced me to Bizdustry and told me how to go about the verification. Fast forward to three weeks now, I have made over $30 and I am very excited about it. I have already withdrawn my earns to Bitcoin wallet.
It's a good thing that we discover a great sites just when we are in need of money. Before I discovered Bizdustry, I was just wasting my time on some sites that's not worth it. I'm glad that your referrer has assisted you about the process of getting verified to be able to earn. It's quite amusing how you were able to earn around $30 in just three weeks! I would have to spend almost a month to achieve that. Anyway, see you around in there!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have also heard about this get paid to post forum from Trendri. But, some users of this site reviewed it and said that it was great to work a few months ago on that site. It has a minimum payout of 10$ now, and pays quite less for per post. Still, I signed up to the site but the interface was quite confusing for me as finding the way to explore posts and information is a bit difficult on that platform. Also, they give some other type of coins which then they redeem into currencies.

Also, on the home page there I couldn't find the paid to post topics there.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am an active member of Bizdustry and I love the site so much. I have cashed out there several times without experiencing any issues. I love the discussions in the site and I have gotten to learn alot from the members there so far. Being active there daily is so rewarding and I would encourage anyone who has not joined the site to do so before you miss out on the many advantages of working in Bizdustry. The admin and moderators are friendly people and they will always help you if you have any issue.
The moderators are really friendly. The ask that I get my account verified before I can start to earn from my post. I contacted them yesterday and now I am verified and I am earning from my post