Bitcoin took off in the year 2020

Root

It’s time now to put the craziness of 2020 behind us and make a fresh start for 2021 — with renewed hope & vigor. The pandemic has affected the lives of everyone across the globe and apart from the health implications, the biggest impact was seen on economies around the world. None of the financial assets were spared when the pandemic-driven locked down started in March. Since then the financial markets have posted a smart recovery and the one asset that stands out with its gains is the premier digital asset, Bitcoin, posting more than 300% gains for the year.

After dropping more than 50% in March, BTC started a gradual recovery. But it wasn’t till late October when it started its vertical ascent. From the looks of it, it seems every little pullback since then has seen an acceleration in momentum. As we wind down the year, Bitcoin is closing near its all-time highs a whisker away from the $30k level.

Although Alt. coins like Ethereum (second-largest crypto) seen handsome gains as well, no other digital asset comes close to the performance of BTC. The grasp of Bitcoin on the general crypto market can be gauged from the fact the current BTC dominance stands around 70%. The third-largest crypto by market cap is the only exception, as the recently announced SEC lawsuit has caused XRP to fall off the cliff.

Yeah butcoin as been on a bullish move since late last year and up till now it has remain same which we can continue to hope that it remains this way or go a lot higher for the good of all users and investors. I can imagine those that bought their coins when it was about $8k around Feb and March last year selling theirs now it will net really good money. Other altcoins like litecoin, eth and even ripple follows suit in the rise but unfortunately, for ripple they are battling a law suit which have made their price and value falls drastically. I like ripple I hope they come back strong and bettet

Ripple (XRP) is the only marquee absentee when it comes to general improvement of all Cryptocurrencies. Because of the fazing lawsuit between them and U.S SEC. If not that, I believed they could have risen up to the occasion with other coins. Considering their reputation and ranking in the Cryptocurrency chain market. Ripple is the third largest Cryptocurrency blockchain in the world. The top risers are Bitcoin and Ethereum, with price volume going so high up to 450% apiece since late octerber till now. Current Bitcoin price is $34,552.50 topping the all-time high of $30k it recorded last two days. This year 2021 have already started bright for Bitcoin, Ethereum and other Cryptocurrencies.

Indeed the year 2021 was the year for altcoins and Bitcoin .
Bitcoin around March during the period when it seems that the covid-19pandemic was much in the world , has it's price below $8000 . many investors thought that that is the end for Bitcoin , but around August there was an observed increase in the price of Bitcoin .
many wise investors bought Bitcoin then , and there benefited much when Bitcoin reached $15k price value . Some of them made 100% profit and sold off their coins . Bitcoin continued rising and surpassed it's all time high of $20k price ,and today sits at $33k plus .
I believe we are going to see more of this bullish run this year .