Bitcoin or Ethereum which one is more profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spcrypto

Bitcoin's market cap now exceeds $1 trillion. The total market cap for all cryptocurrencies is roughly $2.5 trillion, and the second-most valuable digital currency is Ethereum, with a market value in the neighborhood of $450 billion.​

Victorial

The race has been on for the first to get to another landmark. Bitcoin is surging towards the $100,000 price mark while Ethereum is moving towards the $5000 price mark. I will place my bet on the former to get to that position. Ethereum is also a great coin but I will not invest in any of them

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always believed that Bitcoin is one of the best coins but as far as Ethereum is concerned, many experts and cryptocurrencies analysts have stated that Ethereum is more "Intense" when it comes to rise in price, but this does not mean that it will reach the same level as Bitcoin. So I believe that Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good investment assets.

laurentharp

Bitcoin is THE reference for the large public, but I believe investor see more growth potential in Ethereum in the long term

C

cleverinformation

Buy bitcoins! The only thing is if you want to make big you have to buy big.

juhudix

For a long time Ethereum has been playing chase for obvious reasons. Bitcoin symbolized the success of cryptocurrency, but now that blockchain is well established technology, there's no turning back. I see Ethereum overtaking Bitcoin in the long term owing to the constant retreating trend of Bitcoin. Ethereum has not exhibited that kind of trend very often, and has constantly maintained a comfortable, upward trend. I think those who enter the Ethereum bandwagon now stand to gain more in the long term owing to the current lower price.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Stop repeating the same words or phrases
We need to answer the question both on technical and fundamental analysis,bitcoins generally is the most profitable form of investment because bitcoins control the price of other cryptocurrency slightly,it is wise for you to invest in the Father of cryptocurrency than to invest in the son if you are to choose between the two.

Suba

Staff member
Both cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum are classified as crypto bluechips. but if you ask which one is more profitable, of course we have to calculate what percentage of the increase in both crypto prices, both in the past and predictions for the future. Let's start counting. The current Bitcoin price Oct 12, 2021 is $57,276.87 and the Ethereum price is $3,463.09

Calculation for 10 months
The price of BTC on Jan 1, 2021 is $28,994.00 = 197%
The price of ETH on Jan 1, 2021 is $737.70 = 469%
Calculation for 15 days
BTC price on Sept 28, 2021 is $42,145 = 136%
ETH price on Sept 28, 2021 is $2914.54 = 119%

The conclusion for calculating 10 months of ETH is more profitable than BTC, while the calculation for 15 days of Bitcoin is more profitable, so as an investor you should be able to take advantage of price fluctuations to take maximum profit.

MOSIUR

Actually, it would be very difficult to say clearly on which cryptocurrencies' investment, in case of Bitcoin or Ethereum, business is more profitable. You can show more and more strategies on how to earn much money. But those who are running this business are also trying to follow some techniques to keep market in favor of them. Of course the wiser will be ahead.

neneflmanis

I think that Ethereum is the future it may cost more than Bitcoin but rather with time... it is only my opinion...
I think that Ethereum is the future it may cost more than Bitcoin but rather with time... it is only my opinion...
Thanks for the advice, I feel the same way, I am currently holding the ETH I mined and I have reliable information that ETH is on the rise for the next 7 days with a peak of 9600, if you have spare funds you can try to buy or mine some of the ETH

nickcrypto

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It depends on your own investment preferences, if you like risky investments with high returns, then you can choose BTC investments, if you like stable passive returns without risk, then I suggest you choose Ether, I am currently doing Defi liquidity mining with Ether and Coinbase, and the daily passive returns are stable and considerable at the moment.
The volatility of Bitcoin and ethereum the current market is almost the same because when you notice that bitcoins up you will notice ethereum is also up like wise when it is down. I will appreciate if you can tell me more about the defi liquidity and your opportunities in it.. it is important to diversify in cryptocurrency activities to enable one to maximize profit .

neneflmanis

I think that both are profitable
It depends on your own investment preferences, if you like risky investments with high returns, then you can choose BTC investments, if you like stable passive returns without risk, then I suggest you choose Ether, I am currently doing Defi liquidity mining with Ether and Coinbase, and the daily passive returns are stable and considerable at the moment.

neneflmanis

Bitcoin rises even higher, if you buy it, of course it is better to buy bitcoin if you plan to mine and create your own farm, then it is better to buy ether
You have a good point, I am currently working on a new project jointly developed by Coinbase and Etherpad, ETH-ANT relies on the Coinbase exchange wallet cloud smart mining machine to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in the Coinbase exchange wallet ETH-ANT mining, and no collateral or pledge of your tokens to achieve free mining, a stable daily passive income and so far the income is very good

Reny

I think as long as I can mining it is worth investing in it. Moreover, there are not resources to buy a significant share of bitcoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I use Coincola and Binance exchange for my cryptos. Though I prefer Coincola because of the easy and simple interface, Binance has a lot of coins but somehow looks complicated. You can decide on any of the exchanger, they both offfer P2P.
Thanks for sharing your experience @Fecoms, I'm happy you did that. I've not heard about coincola exchange site before, I'm just hearing it for the first time, and its from you. I'll go look for it at google play-store. I just hope the app is available, that's what i mostly like to use for easy access. I believe you trade too, or you just buy to holdl your coins?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is a good question I have also been looking forward to get an accurate answer on. I have invested several times on Bitcoin and I have made good amount of money and I have also lost some money on BTC.

Not verified✓

I hope someone can share their opinion about
@Fecoms which exchanger or wallet do you make use of during your BTC investment? I see you gaining more in BTC, cos you talk about crypto often. Most of your comments are centered on crypto. I love crypto as move as you do. I know the coins are experiencing price slump, i believe sooner they'll recover.
I use Coincola and Binance exchange for my cryptos. Though I prefer Coincola because of the easy and simple interface, Binance has a lot of coins but somehow looks complicated. You can decide on any of the exchanger, they both offfer P2P.

Razor1911

I don't usually prefer any of them. Both of the cryptos will charge a high fees to be able to attract miners. In bitcoin, it's even annyoing to transact small amounts as the fees are so high that eats up most of the sending amount. Also I tried to send bitcoin to another wallet with low fees and the transaction is hanging midway for over a week now. I got no miner to confirm my transaction yet after a whole week.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is a good question I have also been looking forward to get an accurate answer on. I have invested several times on Bitcoin and I have made good amount of money and I have also lost some money on BTC.

Not verified✓

I hope someone can share their opinion about
@Fecoms which exchanger or wallet do you make use of during your BTC investment? I see you gaining more in BTC, cos you talk about crypto often. Most of your comments are centered on crypto. I love crypto as move as you do. I know the coins are experiencing price slump, i believe sooner they'll recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.