Earn Money Bitcoin Mining With Cryptotab Browser

AfriPeeps Official

It's likely you have heard of Cryptotab Browser Bitcoin mining, well I have heard of it and I have registered and downloaded the app already. I have also started using it, many people have started using the browser too and are mining Bitcoin as we speak

There's a question that however comes up, is it worth the time and is it legit, I have seen a couple of payment proofs uploaded online by certain users but I myself have not received any payment from them so it's kind of too early for me to say the mining system is legit.

So guys, have you been able to make withdrawal from Cryptotab Browser after mining Bitcoin for a while? We will like to hear from you, please share with us your payment proof and the time it takes you to accumulate the earnings, finally we would like to know your views about the whole thing, is it worth the time spent mining?

uforwealth

Verified member
in my opinion and from my experience, cryptotab browser is not worth my time and efforts.I have tried several times to make money using the browser. I worked harder but was credited meager earnings.

I don't advise people to use the browser because it requires a lot of time to make more money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The experience I had with this cryptotab browser Bitcoin mining is quite very bad and I will not advise anyone to use it because you cannot make any reasonable amount of money even after spending so much of your time and energy. I could not make $1 Worth of BTC for months.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I hear that you can earn better if you upgrade your mining account on crypto tab browser. You can use your crypto tab earning to buy cloud boost However, I have not used this feature yet. If anyone has used this feature, I would like to hear his or her experience.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although they are legit and they are paying but the problem is that you will only be able to make a smaller amount of bitcoins, and you wil likely need a lot of referral before you think of making something a little bit good with them. Personally I do not spend most of my time with them because I have a lot of other things to do.

S

Skhseven

The experience I had with this cryptotab browser Bitcoin mining is quite very bad and I will not advise anyone to use it because you cannot make any reasonable amount of money even after spending so much of your time and energy. I could not make $1 Worth of BTC for months.
I totally agree with you guy, i spend so much time in CB but the results wasn’t good