Bitcoin mining transform energy to money

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin transform energy into money and it is made possible through bitcoin mining. There are countries and companies with excess energy, this could be converted to money through bitcoin mining, Most especially if the energy is a green energy.

The evolution of bitcoin energy consumption and the adopted power that is not environmental champion the cause for the adoption of green energy in it mining process.

A research conducted in the US suggests that solar plant are constructed nationwide to power bitcoin mining rig. The percentage hashrate taken by solar energy in the overall is very significant.

However, the exact percentage is not known yet. The adoption of green energy as resulted in the reduction of carbon emission.

How do you see bitcoin mining as a means of converting energy to money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many people that have made fortune by converting energy into bitcoins. However, the recent war against mining especially in the beginning of this year has daunted their effort. Almost all countries now frown at mining to the extent that some countries like China even outlawed it. Though others only regulated it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are many people that have made fortune by converting energy into bitcoins. However, the recent war against mining especially in the beginning of this year has daunted their effort. Almost all countries now frown at mining to the extent that some countries like China even outlawed it. Though others only regulated it.
You are right but if you are conversant with the news or development around bitcoin mining, you will find out that since the major crackdown by China government, the hashrate has increased tremendously due to engagement in mining in many countries, most especially the US.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If you really want to make money from Bitcoin by mining, then you must be ready to spend money to purchase the necessary tools needed to mine good amount of coins for you. If you think you can mine for free, you will only be wasting your time because it will be so little

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I wonder what countries are known to have an excess of power particularly electricity. From what I know there is only 1 country that sells power. Bhutan is that country that earns by selling electricity from their geothermal plants. Isn't it foolish to earn money by spending the energy that is supposed to be used by the household?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you really want to make money from Bitcoin by mining, then you must be ready to spend money to purchase the necessary tools needed to mine good amount of coins for you. If you think you can mine for free, you will only be wasting your time because it will be so little
Have you seen phone compatible bitcoin mining farm? I think you can make some bucks without buying hashrate to increase the mining speed. The cryptotab would be connected together in the manner of a phone farm. Although,, the mining is very slow if you do not buy the mining speed. But if you purchase the mining speed , you would earn more.