Bitcoin mining strategy

Stephen5

Are you interested in Bitcoin mining but don't know how or where to start, don't worry because am here to teach you, just be updated with me,in my next posts,I will teach you how to do mining of Bitcoin.🤗💰

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many reasons to why I don't promote their habits of people mining Bitcoin because bitcoin website and that promise use people to make bitcoin from mining I usually can I have tried a couple of them and I must say it's very very horrible experience what you should always remember is that crypto is the most valuable coin in the market.

you can't just get a website where you can just mind them for free unless the one that has a lovely so if you get a link telling you that you can mine bitcoin or any other coin that has a y value in the market through a link know that it is a scam because there is no way you can earn fly crypto if not for training it is people that accumulated bitcoin when it was cheap back in 2006 that I reach now so if you really want to make money from crypto other cryptos now that it doesn't have value take advantage of crystals like Dodgecoin and others and keep them in your wallet so you can also become a crypto millionaire if eventually they become valuable like Bitcoin and ethereum which has the higest vslue in the market