Bitcoin is used massively for online payment

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has been successful in processing money transactions all over the world. Rather than using internet payment gateways, many people prefer to receive money in bitcoin. Payments on the bitcoin network are quick, simple, and secure.

According to research, the bitcoin network has a total volume of $60 trillion in transfers. Except for the December transfer volume, 70 percent of the volume was transferred in 2021. This revealed that the total bitcoin transfer volume in 2021 will be $45 trillion.

The bitcoin network provides a lightening fast transaction across the globe. The only setback in this type of transaction is the transaction fee. Unlike litecoin, the transaction fee in bitcoin network is a bit high. The bitcoin taproot upgrade is expected to solve this.

Personally, I would prefer to get paid in cryptocurrencies for online work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons for bitcoin to become the most valuable cryptocurrency is because of its use case. A lot of merchants use bitcoin for direct payment. For example, I can use bitcoin to purchase domain and hosting on namecheap. This kind of facility is not available for altcoins. You will have to use third party payment system to make payment on other cryptos.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's what actually constitute it's whopping use cases, due to its viral acceptance as means of payment via different businesses online and offline. Again BTC has 🏧 machine offline, which enables people whose opportune to have it, to transact around BTC, like buy BTC with the ATM machine, by slotting their card. With time it will become widely used like the fiat currency, when many will come to settle the coin, and the doubts will be lessened, that's the kind of time we're waiting for. In order to make payment more swift and convenient for everyone online or offline way.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know people that are transacting with bitcoins and I don't also know any online store that is accepting bitcoins as their mode of payment because as I understand bitcoins is a crypto-currency with higher transaction fee just like I have said before.. why do people choose to transact with cryptocurrency that is more expensive compared to a lot of other cryptocurrencies that will be easier for them to transfer without having to waste so much of their money on fees.. for me personally I can't just pay in BTC but I would rather pay confidently with LTC.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know people that are transacting with bitcoins and I don't also know any online store that is accepting bitcoins as their mode of payment because as I understand bitcoins is a crypto-currency with higher transaction fee just like I have said before.. why do people choose to transact with cryptocurrency that is more expensive compared to a lot of other cryptocurrencies that will be easier for them to transfer without having to waste so much of their money on fees.. for me personally I can't just pay in BTC but I would rather pay confidently with LTC.
Go back and check for the transaction fee of BTC you'll come to realize that it has dropped down very low, not like before when it was very high. Maybe the presence of the newly adopted and improved blockchain of the BTC protocol, made it possible for the gas fee to be reduced and favourable to all BTC lovers. BTC has enormous use cases online and offline too. You might have not seen it before where they are accepting BTC for payment of goods and services, but in the western world where crypto is traded at high esteem BTC is widely used for payment, it has an ATM machine too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Go back and check for the transaction fee of BTC you'll come to realize that it has dropped down very low, not like before when it was very high. Maybe the presence of the newly adopted and improved blockchain of the BTC protocol, made it possible for the gas fee to be reduced and favourable to all BTC lovers. BTC has enormous use cases online and offline too. You might have not seen it before where they are accepting BTC for payment of goods and services, but in the western world where crypto is traded at high esteem BTC is widely used for payment, it has an ATM machine too.
Wow ,if they have reduced the transaction fee in BTC then lot of people might consider to use it for a lot of transaction because this is one of the most official cryptocurrency since it was the first cryptocurrency to come into existence and as a result of more people trust bitcoin is more than any other cryptocurrency, at least they're doing the right thing by allowing their transaction fee to be okay for people to be able to transact conveniently without most lost of assets.. okay I'll just try to check it out because it's been long since I used BTC for transaction.. The time I give up on Btc transaction is when they charged me $8 for transferring $10 worth of bitcoins to binance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow ,if they have reduced the transaction fee in BTC then lot of people might consider to use it for a lot of transaction because this is one of the most official cryptocurrency since it was the first cryptocurrency to come into existence and as a result of more people trust bitcoin is more than any other cryptocurrency, at least they're doing the right thing by allowing their transaction fee to be okay for people to be able to transact conveniently without most lost of assets.. okay I'll just try to check it out because it's been long since I used BTC for transaction.. The time I give up on Btc transaction is when they charged me $8 for transferring $10 worth of bitcoins to binance.
Such kind of gas fee payment you made earlier around BTC is very much disheartening indeed, even if I am the one that happened to command it then, I'll definitely feel infuriated at it, and doubt using it again anytime soon. But such is in the past now, because the BTC protocol have been improved by it's developers team, now the blockchain is working smoothly and charges low gas fee from the previous time. Now, you might not even spend up to one dollar for that amount you withdrew earlier from your own wallet address to another.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow, wow I will go check it out because ever since then I spend so much just for a transaction it that was not really profitable. So I made up my mind not to receive BTC on trust wallet or any other wallet I can't convert to other cryptocurrency, it could have been the best if I have received the BTC into binance which I can easily convert to USDT, and from there I will widraw... But with trust wallet it was almost impossible.. it's just nice that they have done something concerning that because that has prevented a lot of people from doing transaction with the coin.