Bitcoin ATMs increase across the United States

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin ATM machines are growing in your numbers in the United States. The BTC atm machines are increasing following the popularity of the bitcoin in United State of America. The bitcoin ATM allow you to trade cash for dollars up to $18000.

The machine offers hassle-free bitcoin services for the bitcoin investors across the country. According to research, the bitcoin atm machines across the US is over 38000 this year.

The BTC ATMs are installed in the gas station and groceries over the federation. When you purchase bitcoin, the ATM charges an amount. The amount charged depends on the operators, some charge 30% while some charge 25%.

Moreover, the BTC atm carryout verification whenever you purchase the BTC, ranging from phone number identification for low purchase to identity card submission for high purchase.

What is the fate of bitcoin ATMs in your country

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a welcome development. What I noticed is that the western worlds are quick to embracing development and civilization compare to the third world countries. I don't know why government can not partner with some exchangers and wallets on how bitcoins can be run on the favour of everybody including the governement instead of banning and regulation in the third world countries.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a welcome development. What I noticed is that the western worlds are quick to embracing development and civilization compare to the third world countries. I don't know why government can not partner with some exchangers and wallets on how bitcoins can be run on the favour of everybody including the governement instead of banning and regulation in the third world countries.
Some countries claimed that bitcoin is used to fund harms purchases , funding insurgency and terrorism . Since they have banned cryptocurrency, as insurgence or terrorism reduced? This are questions that we should ask ourselves as nation. They never want to look at the benefits of the bitcoin adoption.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Some countries claimed that bitcoin is used to fund harms purchases , funding insurgency and terrorism . Since they have banned cryptocurrency, as insurgence or terrorism reduced? This are questions that we should ask ourselves as nation. They never want to look at the benefits of the bitcoin adoption.
I have always maintain the fact that crypto was banned or regulated not because it is used for any shady dealing but because government wants to centralized it. They want to be in charge of everything. They don't want to see their citizens being fully dependent because it will mean no body will be looking up to the government for financial obligations and this may reduce government to toothless bull dog.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have always maintain the fact that crypto was banned or regulated not because it is used for any shady dealing but because government wants to centralized it. They want to be in charge of everything. They don't want to see their citizens being fully dependent because it will mean no body will be looking up to the government for financial obligations and this may reduce government to toothless bull dog.
That as being the major challenges faced by the cryptocurrency space. The government talks about power delegation in other areas of the government institutions but never agreed to the segregation of powers in the money sector. The knew that bitcoin or cryptocurrency adoption will put some power in the hands of the hodlers .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I read a news report that said the installation of Bitcoin ATM or BATM has increased by 70 percent. We don't have BATM here and I do not see the installation of BATM anytime soon because the crypto currency market is mostly unorganized here. The market is also very small and there are no home grown exchanges and wallets

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's their main home, united states of America is now the home of Cryptocurrency after China fall out. They are now the mother when it comes to Cryptocurrency adoption and they're trying their best to make sure the mining of BTC and other coins reach its pinnacle and not varnishing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
May I ask if the Bitcoin atm machines are legal and being taxed? When you place a vendo machine in a gas station for the soda and other drinks the company of the vendo machine is registered which means they pay tax. I am wondering if the owner of the Bitcoin atm machines are also registered in the government.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With BTC ATM the one who mounted or planted it will have to pay tax for occupancy and operational permit just as the financial institutions pay tax to the government. That's an additional avenue for government to earn more revenue from such kind of development in the country and also those who own it privately.

uforwealth

Verified member
That is good news for old,new and potential Bitcoin investors. With this exhilarating information, more people will like to invest more of their hard-earned money in this most popular cryptocurrency. This set of people should be warned because the increment of Bitcoin ATM's doesn't mean the increase in the value of this king of cryptocurrencies.