Binance faces fresh allegations

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Binance Comes under Scrutiny in Singapore, Thailand & Cayman Islands.
The list of countries investigating the crypto exchange giant Binance is growing as regulators in Singapore, Thailand and the Cayman Islands have begun investigating the trading platform.

Binance Asia Services has registered its interest in providing digital payment token service, along with exchange rivals like Gemini and Bitstamp.

Binance Asia Services is a separate legal entity and does not offer any products or services via the Binance.com website or Binance Markets. Instead, the Singapore-based company, Binance stated, “focuses on growing the local blockchain ecosystem and servicing users in Singapore.

The binance spokesperson said that they are taking a collaborative approach in working with regulators and that they will take compliance obligations very seriously.

I can see more countries opening fresh allegations on binance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All this countries are simply targeting Binance, they just want to halt its activities cos it didn't get any license from them to give them approval of operation. I just don't want to lose Binance cos of this trending issue that is circulating around the internet. Binance have really helped me to cash out my earnings into my local bank account with out issues of fraud.