Binance Binance.com have two coins featured in the top 10

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BINANCE BNB COIN AND BUSD ARE
FEATURED IN THE CRYPTO TOP 10 COINS

Recently the Binance USD (BUSD) have climbed to 10th in the table via its increased market capitalization value. The total marketcap is peaked at $9.97 billion in the last seven days. The on going bearish run have made its adoption to be high. Investors are utilizing the coin at binance.com to keep their coins away from fluctuating down in price, converting to BUSD.

Binance number one Coin being BNB is number third in the table based on market capitalization. With BNB coin and BUSD in the top 10 most priced coins in the world digital coin market, it has represented the tremendous job carried out by Binance core team, and its owner changpeng Zhao. Overseeing the best in terms of crypto investment and development.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend had invited me to Binance. She said that she is trading in crypto and Binance is the best trading platform. To be honest I really don't know trading platforms because I have not tried crypto yet. But I am studying so that in the future I may try my hand in crypto trading. It looks like Binance is one popular platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
A friend had invited me to Binance. She said that she is trading in crypto and Binance is the best trading platform. To be honest I really don't know trading platforms because I have not tried crypto yet. But I am studying so that in the future I may try my hand in crypto trading. It looks like Binance is one popular platform.
Binance is popular indeed, if you're into binance, you'll enjoy the peace of mind that comes in Cryptocurrency transactions. You don't have to invest into trading first, their are other options to explore at binance and still earn reasonable amount of money with time. I've been with Binance for eight months now, everything is just going well for me there.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Binance has exciting features and it one the trusted exchanges in the world. Although, there are hiccups on the operations of the company in some parts of the world but the it offer a sufficient tools on its platform. What makes the binance popular in Africa and some parts of the world is the peer-to-peer features

Ahmedo24

Verified member
BUSD is a stable coin which was launched recently my binance and it is fast growing which very likely could could be competing with USDT in the near future as most stable coins project could be run through the use of BUSD on Binance very soon. Trading is very profitable on Binance because most of the coins on Binance usually have a bullish run of more than 100% at least in three months Interval.

Josemendez

Verified member
BINANCE BNB COIN AND BUSD ARE
FEATURED IN THE CRYPTO TOP 10 COINS

Recently the Binance USD (BUSD) have climbed to 10th in the table via its increased market capitalization value. The total marketcap is peaked at $9.97 billion in the last seven days. The on going bearish run have made its adoption to be high. Investors are utilizing the coin at binance.com to keep their coins away from fluctuating down in price, converting to BUSD.

Binance number one Coin being BNB is number third in the table based on market capitalization. With BNB coin and BUSD in the top 10 most priced coins in the world digital coin market, it has represented the tremendous job carried out by Binance core team, and its owner changpeng Zhao. Overseeing the best in terms of crypto investment and development.
Well , one do not need to be surprised that this is happening because Binance offered free Busd transfer thus enticing investors to it. Secondly , their Smart Chain network has made it that many investors are putting money in BNB in order to be able to use the smart chain network.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well , one do not need to be surprised that this is happening because Binance offered free Busd transfer thus enticing investors to it. Secondly , their Smart Chain network has made it that many investors are putting money in BNB in order to be able to use the smart chain network.
That's a boost to add some gift to customers who patronized their BNB market and get BUSD in return. Yes BNB controls the smart chain network, with the coin investors use it to transact around BSC blockchain reduce the high level of gas fee in some major coins.