Big paying survey

Sonkyun

Making money as a student is becoming more necessary. Students are taking more responsibilities for their upkeep. There are opportunities students can explore to earn both online or offline but Is there a better one?
It is a known fact that earning onknr is getting more commom by the day and more people are venturing and trying their luck out, but does that mean that it is better than offline jobs? Offline jobs can be really stressful too for a student6 especially if it involves manual labor but does that means it is inferior?
Online jobs also has its cons. Online jobs can cause a student to spend more time on his phone or computer earning and less time on his studies. Some online jobs van be really time consuming wirh little remuneration too. So what is the vest eay to make money as a student? Offline? Online?
So,
Earn money easily for free

Just answer 1 survey, you will be paid 1 $, only 1 survey, don't miss this opportunity.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I know survey doesn't work in my country but I still took my time to read your post from the beginning to the end. But it was unfortunate that you didn't mention the survey platform that offer such an amazing offer. I hope you are coming back for the payment proof.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money from survey platforms is quite very difficult especially if you're from this part of the world because actually I have ventured into many of them but was not very successful. If you're from some European countries or other top tier countries then you stand a chance of making something tangible.