Sonkyun

Making money as a student is becoming more necessary. Students are taking more responsibilities for their upkeep. There are opportunities students can explore to earn both online or offline but Is there a better one?
It is a known fact that earning onknr is getting more commom by the day and more people are venturing and trying their luck out, but does that mean that it is better than offline jobs? Offline jobs can be really stressful too for a student6 especially if it involves manual labor but does that means it is inferior?
Online jobs also has its cons. Online jobs can cause a student to spend more time on his phone or computer earning and less time on his studies. Some online jobs van be really time consuming wirh little remuneration too. So what is the vest eay to make money as a student? Offline? Online?
So,
Earn money easily for free

Just answer 1 survey, you will be paid 1 $, only 1 survey, don't miss this opportunity.
LInk in coment.
IMG_20210913_012339.jpg

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know there are people that makes money from answering online surveys but it's definitely not for me because I have tried it in the past and could not make anything tangible. It's only favors people from tier 1 countries. The only survey platform I know that pays $1 per survey is surveytime but it is limited.

Sharon328

I know there are people that makes money from answering online surveys but it's definitely not for me because I have tried it in the past and could not make anything tangible. It's only favors people from tier 1 countries. The only survey platform I know that pays $1 per survey is surveytime but it is limited.
They pay between $0.50 to $1 to get more out of join their Ambassador Program where you'll get your referral link, they pay $1 per referral Mobile and Desktop so you're in luck. In my blog I explain how to get more referral. Head to Twitter and search "surveymastery" you'll find the link in my bio description where it will take you directly to my blog. I explain everything in detail over there

kyie9

To be honest, most survey website are waste of time, but there are some legit ones.
I've earned some cash on Swagbucks surveys about 20$ on first day, but they only accept few countries so i had to use a VPN which caused my account to get banned and still it took me a lot of effort , not to mention that the payment was delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I commented on one of your post where you first made mentioned this survey. And I am glad that you made this one elaborate. You out all what the readers will like to know about the website. The only thing I didn't see there is whether the survey do allow Nigerians.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well if they are actually paying the $1 you said ,then that is really good of them but even with this I still have to do my own personal research to understand if my location is accepted before I carry on the survey than for me to waste all my time then I will be disqualified. Location sometimes really matters here also

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well if they are actually paying the $1 you said ,then that is really good of them but even with this I still have to do my own personal research to understand if my location is accepted before I carry on the survey than for me to waste all my time then I will be disqualified. Location sometimes really matters here also
Location is very important in some way taken because most of the companies conducting the research is I'm looking for specific people and if you don't fit into that group of people you will automatically be disqualified. Online survey is not really a great way to make money online. It is better to learn a skill.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Location is very important in some way taken because most of the companies conducting the research is I'm looking for specific people and if you don't fit into that group of people you will automatically be disqualified. Online survey is not really a great way to make money online. It is better to learn a skill.
Yes that's what I was trying to say that the best way you can actually make money online is to learn a skill because a skill will give you the freedom to make money at will when you rendered a services to people. About from paid to post website there is no other way you can make money online without a good skill