Beware of heat stroke because it can be fatal

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My nephew was afflicted by heat stroke late last month. The sister said that her brother felt so weak that he couldn’t even stand. The doctor pronounced it to be heat stroke that may be due to the hot weather because we are at the tail end of summer.

The patient was given relaxant (or sedative) to make him rest and sleep. The food is just the same although bananas and apples were added in the diet. The sister related to us that she thought her brother would not recover. Fortunately after 3 days of the diet and complete bed rest her brother got well. Especially for the seniors heat stroke is no joke that we should always be aware of our body’s condition. When the weather is too hot then do not be under the direct hit of the sun.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's absolutely correct. Such ailment is common in the tropical region like Africa. In my home country, when heat stroke strikes, we do not go to see a doctor because we have a local concoction that works perfectly. Once it's taken , the victim will be will in hours. I do not know the contents in English language, I would have share it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
That's absolutely correct. Such ailment is common in the tropical region like Africa. In my home country, when heat stroke strikes, we do not go to see a doctor because we have a local concoction that works perfectly. Once it's taken , the victim will be will in hours. I do not know the contents in English language, I would have share it.
This is amazing, but do you not ever think that there is a need for you guys to always consider visiting q hospital when ever the condition happens to someone? I believe the hospital personnel would be in a better position to help you come up with a better solution than just mixing some concoction at home to handle it like you are doing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Heat has its own dangerous health implications, that's why I don't like walking in the hot water, or stay in a hot congested environment. At least the temperature of the environment or the living room I'm relaxing on should be at warmth temperature in order not to cause us health deficiencies which can lead to the one you stated here and others unfold.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Heat has its own dangerous health implications, that's why I don't like walking in the hot water, or stay in a hot congested environment. At least the temperature of the environment or the living room I'm relaxing on should be at warmth temperature in order not to cause us health deficiencies which can lead to the one you stated here and others unfold.
If you mean by hot water is the swimming pool with hot water then that is only good during the cold season. But during summer it is not good for a swimming pool to have warm or hot water for it will add to the discomfort. I experienced that when I was young that the pool water was hot from a mountain spring. I poured cold water on myself to comfort me.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you mean by hot water is the swimming pool with hot water then that is only good during the cold season. But during summer it is not good for a swimming pool to have warm or hot water for it will add to the discomfort. I experienced that when I was young that the pool water was hot from a mountain spring. I poured cold water on myself to comfort me.
Lol, every season has its own weather, we should always find means to make ourselves comfortable with better means, and not simply making ourselves feel discomfort by bathing with hot water when the weather is already hot, lol. We should go with something chill to make us feel warmth.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
My nephew was afflicted by heat stroke late last month. The sister said that her brother felt so weak that he couldn’t even stand. The doctor pronounced it to be heat stroke that may be due to the hot weather because we are at the tail end of summer.

The patient was given relaxant (or sedative) to make him rest and sleep. The food is just the same although bananas and apples were added in the diet. The sister related to us that she thought her brother would not recover. Fortunately after 3 days of the diet and complete bed rest her brother got well. Especially for the seniors heat stroke is no joke that we should always be aware of our body’s condition. When the weather is too hot then do not be under the direct hit of the sun.
You should update us on what an heart stroke is all about because personally I don't really know or have an idea of what happens to the body when you have heart stroke. You should give us some lessons on how we can prevent this and also the possible things we should do to help people in this condition.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is what it is called homeostasis and it talks about how the body regulates itself against the weather. But still the same, we should always find a way of making sure we regulate our bodies. I don't see any reason for wearing coat all in the name of being corporate in this weather.