Review Between whatsapp and facebook which one is a better platform for advertising product

Godslamp

Advertisements are a guaranteed method of reaching an audience. By creating an engaging ad, and spending enough to reach many users, advertisements can have an immediate impact on business. This effect could be seen in improved trade or boosted brand recognition, among many different metrics. There has been a lot of content creation on different platform between whatsapp and face book, which has a high tendency of getting a larger audience

Haypril

In all ramifications, facebook is a more audience awarding platform then whatsapp. Many times you and I have come across facebook post referring people to their whatsapp group but hardly will reverse be the case. In terms of public display of products, facebook also beats down whatsapp. But my advice is for you to make use of both platforms for effective sales and control of audience.

Maphalle

All these two social media platforms are good for advertising. The only difference is that on Watsapp your advert will be seen by your contacts only while in Facebook it will be seen by your friends and even those who are not your friends, and moreover Facebook takes more people than Watsapp.

eojo2401

As far as I am concern, whatsapp is my best channel of advertising. Let me shock you with this fact, my upline in this online post and pay business, introduces me to this site via whatsapp group. I have advertised a lot of products, goods and services on whatsapp and have made series of sales there as well.

Adetayo100

The two social media are good platform for advertising but i prefer Facebook because it has more audience where you can reach out to more people and market your business or product online. Most top companies use Facebook to market there business too but if you can't afford Facebook marketing you can always use some the Whatsapp tvs, they have numerous contact on there list.

Timison

On the whole implications, facebook is a more crowd granting stage then whatsapp. Commonly you and I have gone over facebook present alluding individuals on their whatsapp gathering however scarcely will turn around be the situation. As far as open showcase of items, facebook additionally pummels whatsapp. Be that as it may, my recommendation is for you to utilize the two stages for viable deals and control of crowd.

springtech

Advertisements are a guaranteed method of reaching an audience. By creating an engaging ad, and spending enough to reach many users, advertisements can have an immediate impact on business. This effect could be seen in improved trade or boosted brand recognition, among many different metrics. There has been a lot of content creation on different platform between whatsapp and face book, which has a high tendency of getting a larger audience
The very essence of advertisement is to be able to reach a good number of people or audience. In advertising there is what we call targeting, you target a location, demography etc
Now the question is what is your adverts plan or goal. Is your business a local one such that you are only interested in reaching the locals, or is it one that needs to get to anyone anywhere.
Facebook is good for reaching both local and those outside the business location, while whatsapp is best for reaching people within a locality or region.

I prefer facebook for it's wider reach and better market penetration.