Between thread and posts which one do you do most in forums????

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've seen some members here and there who enjoy posting thread than they do with adding comments. While some enjoy only commenting and not creating a single thread in the forum.

I enjoy creating thread and making posts on forums in order to keep the forum active with fresh topics, and keeping the conversation going. I don't post thread all the time, i post when I'm emotional stable, having free time, and finding new ideas, before creating threads for the day.

Its not wise enough to start creating topics when it has no value, simply hitting around the bush for nothing, and not bringing ideas that inspires those who read it. It is preferably, you make threads that is well told, well outlined, that is worthwhile for people reading it, in order for them to add benefiting replies too.

If you're the type that enjoys creating threads than posts. How many threads on average can you make in a week??

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Here in Trendri I always make it a point to saturate the maximum limit - 10 new threads and 15 comments - for my daily quota. I have to be honest that in commenting on threads my priority are the threads of those members who are commenting on my thread. I earn from their comments so it is only right that they should also earn from my comments to their threads.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love commenting more than threads, cos thread requires you to concentrate more on substance. You don't just come up to create topics without genuine back up for the information you posted. It must be from the right source, legit information that has the substance to improve readers ideas, or bring information that is enlightening.

Makah

Creating a post is cool because you earn more money in it than creating a thread and that's why more members of this esteemed platform are Keen on creating more post than creating threads because they will earn more money from it but this have affected the platform because you will keep seeing a non relevant post up and down which is not helping in growing this our esteemed platform which we earn steady money from. I hope people will start following the laid down rules and start creating sensible posts

B

Bill P

I am a new member and so I try my best to focus only on making comments at the moment. I believe with time I will start creating threads.