Best way to increase and save your money

Abubakar chado

Start a life savings plan to earn interest and achieve your financial goals. Start with as low as ₦2,000 monthly and get free life insurance worth up to N1million. Save as low as N2,000. Earn more interest. Achieve your savings goal.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't even know what you are trying to say because this is not even how to start saving or investing .
There are ways I have been saving my money through Investment and to me I do not consider saving in the Bank as the most important . Investment is what I do most of the time if I have the extra money but if I don't have the extra money I would rather be neutral because obviously you can't do anything if you don't have the money to do it.

Investment is even the best for me and for now currently I am just focusing to invest in potential cryptocurrency for long-term purposes because I consider that to be the best and the most profitable.

Another way I would have like to invest my money could have been the real estate but here I may not really have the opportunity to invest in real estate , the reason is because real estate investment requires a reasonable amount of money and it's something I do not have.

Saving a huge sum of money in the bank to me is just a pure waste of time because it won't even be profitablem

Kendy

Verified member
I really do not know the aim of the thread starter but how can you just put a half baked update without any vital information regarding the investment site and the insurance is just too unrealistic and unbelievable. We ought to be careful while investing with all these investment that offers mouthwatering packages just to capture the attention of people.

According to the thread title, the best ways to increase and save your money is by investing in feasible ventures like; real estate business, agricultural business, cryptocurrencies trading. Real estate investment is now the new goldmine and although all businesses have risks, the real estate business has lower risk chances. Investing in real estate is a sure way of saving money because if you purchase a landed or house property, the value or worth would keep appreciating. Investing in agricultural activities like; palm oil, planting of crops is also a lucrative business. When I was in the North, you can purchase a land on lease and plant crops or pay farmers to plant and sell it for you, then you pay them commissions and take the larger part. You can also adopt the means of saving money Inna fixed deposit account.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is great to have such a savings goal in life. But I believe that what is the most important thing is going through the process of earning well so that you can have enough money to save. Meaning that you will need to look for a job, start a business or do some art in order to earn money.

It is through giving effort and trusting the process that you start earning money. So whether you have a job offline or online, it is important that you give the effort needed and work so hard in your skill in order to earn enough money.

Having a saving goal is so important too. It is what will guide you and motivate you to give the effort needed to earn so that you can reach your savings goal. So make those goals and work hard at achieving them. Soon, you will be having so much in your savings account.

Another important thing to do when you want to save more is to have a side hustle besides your main source of income. That way, you will earn enough for both your expenses and savings. For example if you have an offline job, you can do online work during your free time to earn the extra cash.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Saving money requires a lot of high sense of discipline and this is a major reason why a lot of people do not even awake and attend to start it at all .

I really like the fact that you are getting to encourage people to tell us much as possible to see how they will try and start even from little savings.

Most people do not get to start any saving activities because, they feel that they do not have to start with little amount of money but do with a big amount of money, and this is a major reason why they continuously wait until they get that high amount of money before they even get to start saving .

The fact is that , if you're unable to save little amount of money that you're making today , it would be very difficult for you to ever get to save high amount of money that will come tomorrow .

This would be the motivating factor behind anybody who is really interested in getting to start any savings, with regards to the Future to meet their goal .

When you start with a very little amount of money , it will be very easy for you to then grow it when your incoming increases .

E

eldavis

Are you trying to advertise/ introduce a saving platform, or are you promoting one?
That by the side, I do not think I would trust any platform to help me saving my money, though I know there are legit platforms out there but there are also lots of fake ones. I have heard of cases where platforms like this disappear after thousands of persons must have invested in it. It's better I stick to what I know and am sure about.

you should elaborate what you're trying to say. I couldn't get a picture but it seems as if you're trying to promote a platform that pays or give commissions for investigating. You should write a detailed article or review of this platform instead of confusing members of the forum. But I'll advice you to venture into a legit platform. Not a platform that promises to pay you 1 million for investing 2000 naira. They don't pay. I repeat, they don't pay. Just make sure you check reviews on Google before thinking of sending them money and if possible, make a detailed article on how to signup and cash out from this platform.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
No matter how far it is been argued , the act of saving is very important to an individual survival and existence . Majority of people today do not save money and yet it is understandable why , some individuals do not save because the economy and the political stability of their country is very unstable making it hard for them to earn a positive and reasonable amount of income which they could have enough to save , enough to spend , and enough to invest etc . that is not a concrete reason why you should not say because understanding the reason and the benefits of saving alone , will actually convince you to practice the act of saving money .

Unforeseen occurrences such as falling sick and ill , or such as paying unexpected bills like electricity bills , or being able to sort out unexpected visitors and relatives etc . Are actually some of the unforeseen occurrences that happens to any individual whether you are rich or poor . And so to be able to sort out unforeseen occurrences like this , you must save money you must not spend all the money that you have earn in a particular day , you must make sure to keep an amount no matter how little , for the handling of future unforeseen occurrences that are likely to happen or take place unknowingly .

blessingc

Savings is important, but doing it the right way is more important less you loss your hard earn money.

It is important to save in the right place with self control not to encroach into it at anytime.

Saving your money the in the bank seems to be the safest way if saving money these days, due to theft.

Set your savings goals on how much you want to save every day, week or month. Make sure you follow your plan of the original purpose to save and not to spend what is meant for saving.

Spend wisely, do not just spend on what you want but what you need.
Beware of debt, it's better to make do of the little you have and see a better future than borrowing to pay back what you would have used for the future. Avoid borrowing, go for what you can afford.

Shigobad2020

Savings is very important aspect of life if you want to be succesful in everything you do in life, but before you can succed in saving you have to discipline yourself and also have a high level of tolerance in order to control your spending urge because money always pushes you and if you are not careful , you might withdraw everything you deposited .
You must really have a positive motivation that will motivate you to save money, for example if you are aiming to start building your own apartment , the apartment will be the reward you needed to acheive and that will give a good reason to start saving for your dream house .

So you need to have a plan on how the savings will be by listing your budget and dividing your earning into percentage and start saving at least 30% of your earning at least at the end of the month to acheive your goal.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are countless ways to save and increase your money. But, finding the best way for you will take some time and effort. Once you find a system that works, you'll be able to save and grow your money more efficiently.

To get started, take a look at your spending habits. See where you can cut back, and find ways to save on your essential expenses. Then, start setting aside money each month to your savings account. Even if it's just a small amount, it will add up over time.

In addition to saving, you can also grow your money by investing it. This can be done through a variety of methods, such as stocks, real estate, and more. Doing research and finding the best investment for you can help you make the most of your money.

Finally, remember to always be mindful of your spending. When you're able to control your spending, you'll be in a much better position to save and grow your money. With a little effort, you can find the best way to save and increase your money.