Best way to earn money online

Adam32

Hello!
Do you know what is the best way to earn money online?
Me and my brother have about $20k to invest. Is crypto safe?
Or maybe we should try something else?
Thank you

BAMFORD

1. Freelancing: Offer your skills and services on platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.
  2. Online tutoring: Share your knowledge and teach students through platforms like TutorMe, VIPKid, and Chegg.
  3. Selling products: Start an e-commerce store on platforms like Amazon, Etsy, or Shopify and sell your products.
  4. Affiliate marketing: Promote other people's products and earn a commission on sales made through your unique affiliate link.
  5. Content creation: Create and monetize content on platforms like YouTube, Twitch, and TikTok

niche

Verified member
Selling products online is the safest way to make money online, especially if you are able to find a cheap supplier for the product. Even if the product is not sold online, you can at least sell it offline to a local dealer, distributor,local flea market or shopkeeper and make some money. There is a lot of competition for selling digital products online, so you may not make money despite investing time and money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you and your brother wants to invest in cryptocurrency there are some things you must put into consideration in order not to run into losses. 20,000 dollars is actually a lot of money and I will advise you to share it into 10 parts and invest in different cryptocurrencies.

You can invest about 20% of all the money on bitcoin and invest about 15% or 10% in Ethereum. you can also make proper research about other cryptocurrencies that have potential to rise in the next bull run.

There are a lot of them but making proper research is very important and necessary to maximize profit.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Keep money in cryptocurrency doesn't differ a lot bit from keep money in bank because many cryptocurrencies values decreases over the time but sometimes you are lucky if the cryptocurrency is increasing in value you need to invest money on microjobs like for example pay people for doing you small staff by these small staffs you earn on contests or grow up your store or something similar to this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The thing is that there are different ways by which we can make money online now it is for one ti research and come up with the one that one can conveniently done.

Like for me I like to write and I try to work on areas that have to do with writing. I know I will do passionately here so it is to find out which suits your person.

Like online now we have paid to post sites, web designing, programming, designing, taking surveys, clicking on add, uploading videos and even creating blogs. They are a lot to do online to earn money just do yours.